COOU [ANSU] JUPEB Admission Form: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, COOU (formerly Anambra State University) is now selling application forms for admission into its one-year Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme for the 2023/2024 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for the ANSU JUPEB form below.
COOU JUPEB Admission Requirements & Duration
How to Apply for ANSU JUPEB Admission Form
- Visit coou.edu.ng
- Click on JUPEB portal from the portal dropdown
- Click on generate application invoice
- Input your phone no. and submit to generate invoice
- Make payment in any bank
- After payment, return to the portal
- Click to fill application, input your RRR to proceed with the application, fill out the form and attach your passport
- Applicants into the 2023/2024 preliminary programme are advised to be checking our website from time to time for relevant information.
- All candidates are required to register for 2023 direct entry UTME during the programme.
- All candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and Personal Telephone numbers.
- The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website.
- Candidates are advised to follow the application instructions very carefully and ensure they select the correct subject combinations. Failure to do so may adversely affect the candidate.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.