TAU Post UTME Form - Thomas Adewumi University, Oko, Kwara State, is now selling application forms for admission into its degree programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session. See below the available courses, requirements, and how to apply for the Thomas Adewumi University post UTME form.
Thomas Adewumi University Courses
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL AND HEALTH SCIENCES
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE
- NURSING SCIENCE
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES:
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- CRIMINOLoGY AND SECURITY STUDIES
- MASS COMMUNICATION
FACULTY OF COMPUTING AND APPLIED SCIENCES:
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- PHYSICS WITH ELECTRONICS
- SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
Thomas Adewumi University Post UTME Eligibility
The minimum requirement for prospective candidates applying to Thomas Adewumi University are:
- A minimum score of 140 in the 2023/2024 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Candidate must possess a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ Level Credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or equivalent.
Note: Candidates with awaiting results may also apply but will be required to present the acceptable qualifications before matriculation
Candidates are also to note that there are other requirements that may be specific to a faculty and/or a Programme.
- Candidates must have sat for the current year's Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination UTME) of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and attained the prescribed cut-off marks as a statutory requirement for entry into Nigerian Universities.
- Applicants are strongly advised to ensure that their UTME subject combination qualifies them for their chosen programme at Thomas Adewumi University.
- Candidates who did not choose Thomas Adewumi University in the current year UTME are free to apply for admission into the University
How to Apply for Thomas Adewumi University Post UTME Form
- Chose Thomas Adewumi University as your 1st or 2nd choice when applying for JAMB
- If you have chosen another institution as your 1st or 2nd choice, kindly apply for a change of institution at the JAMB website.
- Go to www.tau.edu.ng to apply for admission.
- Go to the admission page www.tau.edu.ng/admission
- Navigate to the UTME requirement section
- Go to the ‘Explore our degree programmes’ section to check the available courses and their requirements
Candidates will be required to apply for a change of institution through JAMB and come along with the slip
For more information: Call or Whatsapp the Admission Office: 0905-392-9899
Share This Post: If you believe this post will be useful to others, please share it using the buttons below!