UNIBEN Part-Time Degree Admission Form: The University of Benin (UNIBEN) is now selling application forms for admission into its part-time UNDERGRADUATE Degree programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session. The UNIBEN part-time form is now available for purchase online.
The management of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for admission into its part-time undergraduate and postgraduate Degree Programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
UNIBEN Part-Time Degree Courses
The NUC has approved that the University of Benin can run the following degree programmes:
- B. A. (English and Literature);
- B. A. (International Studies and Diplomacy);
- B. A. (Mass Communication);
- B. A. (Ed) (Adult Education);
- B. A. (Ed) (Adult Education, English & Literature);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Adult Education, Economics and Statistics);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Adult Education, Political Science);
- B. A. (Ed) (History);
- B. A. (Ed) (French);
- B. A. (Ed) (Fine Arts);
- B. A. (Ed) (Edo Language);
- B. A. (Ed) (Religious Studies);
- B. A. (Ed) (Eng. & Literature);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Biology);
- B. Sc (Ed) (Chemistry);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Computer Science);
- B. Sc (Ed) (Integrated Science);
- B. Sc (Ed) (Mathematics);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Physics);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Social Studies);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Human Kinetics);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Health Education);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Environmental Education);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Economics & Statistics);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Geography & Regional Planning);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Political Science);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Educational Management);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Library and Information Science);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Childhood and Primary Education)
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Agricultural Education);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Business Education with options in Accounting Education and Office Technology and Management);
- B. Sc. (Ed) (Home Economics Education);
- B. Sc (Ed) (Industrial and Technical Education with options in Automobile, Electrical/Electronics, Building/Woodwork and Metal Work Technology);
- B. Sc. (Accounting);
- B. Sc. (Banking and Finance);
- B. Sc. (Industrial Physics);
- B. Sc. (Computer Science);
- B.Sc. (Statistics)
- B. Sc. (Public Administration);
- B.Sc. (Political Science)
- B. Sc. (Social Work);
UNIBEN Part-Time Degree Admission Requirements
The General University Admission Requirements that apply uniformly across the Faculties, as well as the Specific Faculty Admission Requirements, are accessible via the link below:
To qualify for the entrance examinations into the various part-time degree programmes, candidates must satisfy the stated general and specific requirements for admission
How to Apply for UNIBEN Part-Time Admission Form
All applications should be made between 7:00 am July 26th, 2023, and 12.00 midnight on September 30th, 2023. The procedure for the 2023/2024 application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit www.uniben.edu.ng
- Click on Student Portal
- Click on waeup portal
- Click on Part-Time Studies Application 2023/2024 on the homepage to proceed
- Click on ‘Start a new application’, read the instruction and click on ‘continue’
- Fill in the relevant information as requested.
- Create a payment ticket at the bottom of the application page, Click on ‘Pay via Remita’ to make an application fee payment with either Visa or Master Card, and follow the instruction to pay the application fees of ₦12,500.00 for diploma programmes (the fees exclude other charges for Portal Services of ₦2,000.00).
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR ‘1×1’ COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay at the University of Benin.
FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- Preview and double-check your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Print out an acknowledgement slip that contains your details.
NOTE that GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed.
CLOSING DATE: All applications should be concluded on or before Midnight on September 30th 2023.
Admission into specific programmes shall be through an entrance examination to be conducted. The Screening test shall be computer-based.
However, there will be no Entrance Examinations for some programmes. Admission into such programmes will be based on the general requirements approved by the Senate.
Please note that to complete this Admission Process, candidates must fill out their details including biometrics at a JAMB-approved Centre on the JAMB site (jamb.gov.ng) for a fee of ₦3500.
Share This Post: