Ambassador College of Management and Technology (ACMGT) post UTME form for National Diploma (ND) admission for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The management of the Ambassador College of Management and Technology (ACMGT), Port Harcourt, is now selling the post UTME form for admission into its various National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Ambassador College of Management and Technology (ACMGT) Courses
- Paralegal Studies
- Computer Science
- Public Administration
- Mass Communications
- Secretarial Studies
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Business Administration and Management
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
Ambassador College of Management and Technology (ACMGT) Admission Requirements
The general entry requirements for the National Diploma (ND) programmes are:
- Credit passes in five subjects in the WASC, GCE (O’Level), NECO or the Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) Examinations. The credit passes should include: English Language, Government, Literature in English, Christian Religious Knowledge and at least a pass in Mathematics is required.
- A certificate in Paralegal Studies (at Credit level) with not less than two years of working experience, plus four passes in GCE (O/L) or its equivalent, can be considered.
PROGRAMME DURATION – 2 YEARS
The National Diploma programme in Paralegal Studies is structured to run for three semesters of classroom work and activities in the institution and one semester of supervised industrial training experience in any relevant organization (e.g. Court, Law offices, Development organizations or Law Enforcement Agencies, etc).
Post-UTME interviews are conducted daily at the Campus in Port Harcourt.
JAMB 2023/2024 RESULTS
We accept a minimum cut-off Score of 100 and above.
How to Apply for Ambassador College of Management and Technology (ACMGT) Post UTME Form
FORMS ARE NOW AVAILABLE AT THE CAMPUS IN PORT HARCOURT AT THE RATE OF ₦10,000 ONLY.
Click on this link to start your application after https://acmgt.org/online-admission-form/ making payment and proceed to fill out the form.
Share This Post: If you believe this post will be useful to others, please share it using the buttons below