Ajayi Crowther University, ACU school fees schedule for undergraduate programmes of the institution for the 2023/2023 academic session is out.
The Authorities of Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) have released the amount payable as school fees by undergraduate students (both fresh and returning students) of the university for the 2023/2024 academic session and the payment procedure.
Ajayi Crowther University School Fees Schedule
The schedule of fees has been made available in PDF format and can be accessed by clicking on the download button below 👇Download
Ajayi Crowther University School Fees Payment Procedure
- Visit the University website (www.acu.edu.ng), locate (on top of the website) and click on ‘ACU Payment Portal‘
- Thereafter, login using your matric number as the username and password after choosing “student” and “Current Student” respectively. Note that Fresh students are to use their Admission Number
- Then click on the fee instalment you intend to pay or click on ‘Pay Desired Fee’ and enter the amount in the space provided to pay either: (i) ‘ONLINE’ OR (ii) ‘AT ANY BANK
- To pay online, Click on ‘Pay ONLINE’ and follow the link to pay online. O
- To pay at any bank, simply Click on ‘PAY THROUGH BANK BRANCH’ and copy the RRR Number or print out the page containing RRR Number from the platform to pay your fee at any bank via the remita link platform
- After a successful transaction, print out the slip and submit at University Bursary to obtain an official receipt
Pay ACU Student Assembly (ACUSA) fee directly to the association and collect the receipt at their Secretaria.
Payment of a personal cheque is NOT acceptable. Hence, do not deposit any cheque into the University’s account.
For enquiries and clarifications on the fees schedule, call officers in ACU Bursary on 08068753469, 08036327145 and 07031353073.
Share This Post: If you believe this post will be useful to others, please share it using the buttons below!
Post a Comment