Adamawa State Polytechnic post-UTME Form for admission to the polytechnic's various ND full-time programmes for the 2023/2024 academic year. Candidates who meet the polytechnic's minimum requirements are automatically admitted. See more details below on how to apply for Adamawa State Poly Post UTME.
Adamawa State Polytechnic Post UTME Eligibility & Requirements
Adamawa State Polytechnic, Yola Admission Eligibility.
1. Candidates must have chosen Adamawa State Polytechnic, Yola as their first choice.
2. The minimum entry requirement into National Diploma Programmes in any of the following:
- SSCE/GCE Ordinary Level or its equivalent with credit level passes in five subjects relevant to the programme at not more than two sittings”
- Five credit level passes in relevant subjects obtained at the final examination of an NBTE recognized preliminary ND course offered in a Polytechnic or Similar Post-Secondary Technical Institution.
- The National Technical Certificates (NTC), National Business Certificate (NBC) or National Vocational Certificate (NVC) final with Credit level passes in five subjects relevant to the programme.
3. In addition to 1 – 3 above, candidates must obtain a satisfactory score in the JAMB – MPCE Examination which is conducted annually.
4. A holder of the Advanced National Technical Certificate (ANTC) may be given advanced placement in the ND Programme provided the candidate has also met the minimum entry requirements into the ND Programme and obtained a minimum of credit level grades in the ANTC Examinations.
Applicants for Technology Programmes
All candidates applying for Science and Technology Programme must possess a credit level pass in Mathematics and at least a pass in English Language. Exceptions are:- Art and Design in which a credit level pass is required in English Language (not Literature in English).
Applicants for Business Studies Programmes:
Candidates should have credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
How to Apply for Adamawa State Polytechnic Post UTME Form
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below: