AFIT Post-UTME Form - This is to notify all prospective applicants for undergraduate and postgraduate admission to the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT), Kaduna for the 2022/2023 academic session that the online application portal will be open from 18th August to 18th September, 2023.
Candidates who scored 200 and above for Degree (B.Sc/B.Eng) and 160 and above for Diploma (ND) respectively in the UTME are eligible to apply for the Post-UTME screening exercise of the Institution. Candidates who do not choose AFIT as their first choice but are willing to change are advised to apply for a change of Institution through JAMB-accredited CBT Centres on or before 11th September 2023.
AFIT Post-UTME ELIGIBILITY
- Only UTME and DE candidates who selected AFIT, Kaduna as their first choice institution are eligible for the screening exercise.
- UTME Candidates must have a Minimum Score of 180. See AFIT Cut Off Marks for All Courses
- All candidates must meet all the Admission requirements stated on the school portal or JAMB Integrated Brochure and syllabus System (IBASS)
How To Avoid Mistakes During the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) Post UTME Registration
- Visit a reliable and trustworthy cybercafe near you.
- Before beginning your registration, ensure that you have good and strong network connectivity.
- Ensure that you confirm and provide your correct JAMB Registration Number/details.
- Ensure that the photo you want to use on the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT)'s Portal as PASSPORT is clear. Photos with dark backgrounds should be avoided at all costs.
- Use a working mobile phone number. You can use any number; it does not have to be the one you used to register for JAMB.
- Choose your desired course of study as specified on your JAMB UTME/Change of course form.
- Before and after you submit your form, double-check that there are no errors.