AFIT Post-UTME Form - This is to notify all prospective applicants for undergraduate and postgraduate admission to the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT), Kaduna for the 2022/2023 academic session that the online application portal will be open from September 5th to October 14th, 2022. The Post-UTME screening will take place between October 17th and 22nd, 2022.
AFIT Post-UTME ELIGIBILITY
- Only UTME and DE candidates who selected AFIT, Kaduna as their first choice institution are eligible for the screening exercise.
- UTME Candidates must have a Minimum Score of 180.
- All candidates must meet all the Admission requirements stated on the school portal or JAMB Integrated Brochure and syllabus System (IBASS)
- For UTME, Direct Entry and Post UTME admission requirements, visit https://portal.afit.edu.ng
- To apply, visit https://portal.afit.edu.ng
- For further enquiries, send an email to [email protected] or call 08122122949
How To Avoid Mistakes During the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) Post UTME Registration
- Visit a reliable and trustworthy cybercafe near you.
- Before beginning your registration, ensure that you have good and strong network connectivity.
- Ensure that you confirm and provide your correct JAMB Registration Number/details.
- Ensure that the photo you want to use on the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT)'s Portal as PASSPORT is clear. Photos with dark backgrounds should be avoided at all costs.
- Use a working mobile phone number. You can use any number; it does not have to be the one you used to register for JAMB.
- Choose your desired course of study as specified on your JAMB UTME/Change of course form.
- Before and after you submit your form, double-check that there are no errors.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.
Post a Comment