Al-Istiqama University Post UTME Form - Al-Istiqama University, Sumaila (AUSU) has begun the sale of application forms for admission to its first degree programmes for the academic year 2022/2023. See below for a list of available courses and instructions on how to apply for the AUSU post-UTME form.
The National Universities Commission (NUC) granted Al-Istiqama University, Sumaila, a licence to operate as a legitimate and full-fledged private University on April 8, 2021. The University's Mission is to encourage global study, experiential learning and research, interdisciplinary scholarship, creativity, and entrepreneurial endeavours with ultimate fear of God.
In view of the above, the University invites applications from interested and suitably qualified applicants for its admission for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Applicants must score a minimum of cut-off points at UTME as mandated by JAMB and should also meet other requirements stipulated by it.
Al-Istiqama University Courses
FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND COMPUTING
- B. Sc Computer Science
- B. Sc Software Engineering
- B. Sc Physics with Electronics
- B. Sc Mathematics
- B.Sc Chemistry
- B.Sc Biology.
FACULTY OF ARTS, SOCIAL SCIENCES AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- B. A. Islamic Studies
- B.Sc Economics
- B.Sc Accounting
- B.Sc Taxation
- B.Sc Entrepreneurship Studies
- B. Sc Political Science
FACULTY OF BASIC HEALTH SCIENCES
- B.N.Sc. Nursing
- BmLS. Medical Laboratory Science
- B.SC. Public Health Science
Duration of Al-Istiqama University Courses
- Programmes in the Faculties of Arts, Social and Management Sciences, Computer and Computing are eight semesters.
- The two programmes in the Faculty of Basic Health Sciences, Nursing and Medical Laboratory Science are of a duration of 10 semesters each, while B.Sc. Public Health is eight semesters
- Entry Requirements: Applicants must possess Five Credits in SSCE/GCE or its equivalent in not more than two sittings in addition to meeting the aforementioned JAMB requirements
- The four programmes (Accounting, Taxation Economics, Entrepreneurship Studies) domiciled in the Faculty of Arts, Social and Management Science require Five Olevel Credits each in Mathematics, English, Economics, Accounting/Financial Accounting and any other social science subject;
- B.A. Islamic Studies requires Five O’level Credits in English IRS/IRK, and any other three arts/social science subjects, O level Credit in Arabic is an added advantage.
- The programmes in the Faculty of Science and Computing and Faculty of Basic Health Science require Five O’level Credits each in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics and English. O’level credit in Geography will be accepted in place of Biology for B.Sc. Computer and B.Sc. Software Engineering
How to Apply for Al-Istiqama University Post UTME Exercise
- visit JAMB CAPS for a change of institution and choose Al-Istiqama University, Sumaila as their first choice and
- visit www.ausu.edu.ng to fill out the application form and pay a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand Naira (₦10,000) only and submit.
- APPLY HERE
Al-Istiqama University, Sumaila will not entertain any payment outside its stipulated website; applicants should please pay attention.
Share This Post: If you believe this post will be useful to others, please share it using the buttons below!