COOU Post-UTME/DE Admission Form: The Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University hereby invites candidates who made the University their First Choice Institution in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 140 for Faculties of Education and Agriculture and 150 for other Courses for the screening exercise.
Candidates for Law, Medicine, Nursing, Medical Laboratory Technology and Pharmaceutical Sciences should have a minimum score of 200 to qualify for Post UTME application.
ONLINE REGISTRATIONA. Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only, through the REMITA platform at any Commercial Bank.
B. The online registration commences on Tuesday, 1st August 2023.
- Click on portal.coou.edu.ng
- Click Prospective Students
- Select 'Generate 2023/2024 PUTME Invoice'
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Click on 'Sign in to generate an invoice.
- Proceed to any bank for payment or pay using your ATM Card.
- Return to the portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number, Click on 'Apply Here'
- Complete the Date of Birth and all other blank fields.
- Upload your O'level Result(s) to JAMB CAPS, using CBT centres, not ordinary business centres.
- Upload the following (Ensure that their sizes are not above 50KB):
- Jamb Result Slip O'level 1
- O'level 2 (for those with two Certificates)
D. Direct Entry Candidates for 2023/2024 who made Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University their first choice institution should also register for the screening using the drop-down on the prospective student panel (2023/2024 direct entry application).
Kindly visit the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Website regularly for updates.
Share This Post: If you believe this post will be useful to others, please share it using the buttons below!