NOTE: The management of Federal University of Lafia, has extended the Post UTME registration deadline to November 30, 2022.
FULAFIA Post-UTME/DE Screening Form - All candidates who applied for admission into degree programmes at the Federal University of Lafia, Nasarawa State (FULAFIA) for the 2022/2023 Academic Session are hereby notified of online registration for Post-UTME.
- Five (5) O' Level credits in relevant subjects (including Mathematics and English Language) in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- A JAMB UTME score of 170 and above (200 and above for Human Anatomy and Physiology, 210 for Nursing and Radiography, 220 for MLS and 230 for MBBS).
- Must have chosen the Federal University of Lafia as their first choice.
FULAFIA Post-UTME / DE REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
The screening exercise will begin on September 16, 2022, and end on November 30, 2022. Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand naira (₦2, 000.000) only for the screening exercise.
FULAFIA ADMISSION SCREENING PROCEDURE
- Visit https://fmis.fulafia.edu.ng/putme/login.php, type in your UTME Registration Number, and then click Log In.
- Confirm that the information displayed on the payment page by the system is correct, enter your phone number and email address, and click the "Pay Now" button to pay for the RRR generated.
- You can pay online or in person at any Commercial Bank. If you choose to pay online, you will be redirected to Remita, where you will have five payment options.
- MasterCard: Enter your card number, Expiry date, and CVV, and click on pay
- Commercial Bank: Print the invoice and take it to any commercial bank.
- USSD: Dial *737*000*Your RRR# on your GTB-registered phone number or dial *770*000*Your RRR# on your FIDELITY Bank phone number registration
- Internet Banking: From the dropdown menu, select your bank and follow the prompts.
- e-Wallet: You can use Paga Account
- The payment must be initiated through the FMIS Platform. Any RRR that is not generated on the portal will not be recognised by the portal, making it difficult for any student to register successfully. Please keep in mind that if you select the MasterCard payment option, you will be immediately redirected to a page where you can continue with your registration after successful payment. However, if you choose to pay via other options, you must log in again to your portal account and click on "Verify Payment Made". Your payment will be instantly validated, and you will be redirected to a page where you can complete your registration.
- Enter your scratch card information to retrieve your O/level results, then correctly fill out the application form and click the "Submit" button.
Share This Post: If you believe this post will be useful to others, please share it using the buttons below!
Post a Comment