Table of Contents
Only UTME candidates who scored 170 and above ((250 for Medicine & Surgery, 220 for Nursing Science, and 200 for Engineering Programmes) are eligible, while DE candidates who applied through JAMB are required to upload their biodata, O’level result(s) and academic record.
NOTE: Applicants who selected any of the aforementioned programs but obtained scores below the required marks should change to another suitable program before registering for the computer-based test. Note that only candidates with the necessary UTME scores for their desired program can take part in the CBT.
Computer-Based Test (CBT)
Both UTME and DE applicants are subjected to a comprehensive Computer-Based Test (CBT) Screening Exercise. This pivotal screening will be conducted at FUL's Centre for ICT, situated at the permanent site in Felele Campus, Lokoja, Kogi State. To ensure a smooth process, applicants will be assigned to batches, with scheduled dates and times provided on their screening slips. It's vital to adhere strictly to the designated time and reach the venue at least two hours before your scheduled slot.
How to Apply for FULOKOJA Post UTME Exercise
All candidates are required to follow the steps below in completing their online screening exercise:
1. Candidates must have a valid personal e-mail address before starting the application process.
2. Visit: www.fulokoja.edu.ng
3. Click on Admissions – Undergraduate – Post-UTME Portal and then log in with your valid 2023 JAMB Registration number to confirm eligibility.
4. Login with your valid JAMB Registration number to confirm eligibility.
5. BIODATA PAGE: Click on Biodata and update your personal information and examination record(s).
I. UTME Candidates: Update your personal information and examination record (i.e., the number of O’level examination sitting and O’level examination details - examination number, month, year and grades).
II. DE Candidates: Update your personal information, O’level examination record (i.e., the number of O’level examination sitting and O’level examination details - examination number, month, year and grades) as well as previous academic records as requested.
(Please note that uploading of wrong O’level result(s) details (i.e., exam no., type & year) will lead to automatic disqualification).
6. PAYMENT PAGE:
I. Generate your RRR [Remita Retrieval Reference] payment invoice of ₦2,000.00 (Post-UTME Screening Charges) using REMITA services (card or bank payment)
• BANK PAYMENT: Proceed to any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services with your printed invoice and process your payment with your generated RRR; or
• CARD PAYMENT: Visit www.remita.net, click on Bills & Purchases, click on Pay RRR Invoice, enter your RRR and process your payment with your ATM card.
II. Return to the payment page on the Post-UTME Portal and confirm your payment.
7. Eligibility Page
I. Here, select your preferred program from the list offered by FUL. Ensure your UTME score and O'level subjects align with the eligibility criteria. Follow the University website's guidelines for O'level, UTME, and DE Requirements.
II. Next, select the 5 O’level subjects that match your choice of Programme and submit.
III. Next, proceed to upload a new O’level Examination (NECO/NABTEB) Scratch Card for verification.
However, for your WAEC result(s) verification, follow these steps.
- Go to www.waec.org and create a candidate account.
- Select the 'Certificate Access (candidates)' category.
- Fill out the form and complete the sign-up process.
- Log in with your details.
- Provide the necessary information.
- Access your certificate.
- Click the 'share' button.
- Choose the certificate you want to share.
- Enter the email address provided in your Post-UTME portal.
- Click 'proceed' to complete the sharing process.
Please note that uploading the wrong O’level Examination Scratch Card detail will result in automatic disqualification. Also, you are allowed to use the scratch card for verification only once.
7. CBT SCHEDULE PAGE: Proceed to the Post-UTME Screening page.
• Select your most preferred choice of Programme from the drop-down list of courses offered in Federal University Lokoja. Please note that you will be screened based on your most-preferred choice of Programme. Also, note that your UTME and O’level subjects must qualify you for your most preferred choice of Programme.
(Please visit the University website www.fulokoja.edu.ng for the O’level, UTME and DE Requirements for courses offered at Federal University Lokoja)
• Next, select the 5 O’level subjects that match your choice of Programme.
• Carefully upload a fresh O’level Examination Scratch Card detail for verification.
(Please note that uploading of wrong O’level Examination Scratch Card detail will lead to automatic disqualification. You are allowed to use the scratch card once, to verify your result).
8. Wait for confirmation of result verification.
9. Once your O’level result(s) has/have been confirmed, proceed to print out the result of the screening exercise.
Please note the following:
I. THE ONLINE POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE/PORTAL CLOSES BY MIDNIGHT, FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2023.
II. Candidates must possess five (5) O' level credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study obtained in not more than two (2) sittings. Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses at Federal University Lokoja. Please visit the University website (www.fulokoja.edu.ng) for the O’level, UTME and DE Requirements for courses offered at Federal University Lokoja.
III. Candidates awaiting O’level result(s) may apply but should note that only those with O’level result(s) will be considered for admission once the admissions process begins.
IV. Only candidates who uploaded their O’level result(s) on the JAMB e-Facility would be eligible for admission. Please note that uploading of data on the JAMB e-Facility can only be done successfully at JAMB Office or any JAMB Accredited Centre.
V. Only candidates who participated in the Screening Exercise would be considered for admission in the 2023/2024 Academic Session. Also, only DE candidates who applied through the 2023 JAMB Registration Exercise and choose FUL as their 1st choice would be considered for the screening exercise.
VI. MBBS candidates would be scheduled for a Computer Based Test (CBT) and only candidates who choose MBBS as 1st choice on JAMB portal would be considered for the MBBS CBT screening exercise.
VII. A successful screening exercise does not guarantee admission into Federal University Lokoja. The Central Admissions Committee of the University would still apply other admission modalities in considering your application.
VIII. Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the instructions above.
Share This Post: If you believe this post will be useful to others, please share it using the buttons below!