The management of the Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into its special degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Table of Contents
FULOKOJA Special Degree Courses
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Geology
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Statistics
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Geography
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Public Administration
- B.A. English and Literary Studies
- B.A. History and International Studies
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.Sc. Library and Info Science
FULOKOJA Special Degree Programmes Admission Requirements & Duration
Applicants are required to possess credit passes in at least five (5) relevant O’Level subjects, including English and Mathematics, obtained in not more than two (2) sittings. In addition, candidates are required to possess NYSC discharge and exemption/exclusion certificates.
Candidates with the following qualifications are eligible to enrol for the Special Degree Programmes:
- HND in relevant fields
- Third (3) Class Degree in relevant fields
- Other relevant HND or B.Sc. qualifications.
DURATION OF PROGRAMME: 24 CALENDAR MONTHS
How to Apply for FULOKOJA Special Degree Programmes Admission Form
- Interested candidates should visit the University portal www.fulokoja.edu.ng to apply.
- The duration of the sales and submission of the application form is between 1st May 2022 and 29th October 2022.
Resumption: 31st October 2022 | School Fees are Payable in 2 Installments
Please contact any of the under-listed:
Coordinator – Dr. S.E. Okosun (08066194421); Asst. Coordinator – Mr U. Joshua (08029626672); Secretary – Umar Baba (08062856239)
Share This Post: If you believe this post will be useful to others, please share it using the buttons below!
Post a Comment