Latest Update: Candidates who applied for Post-UTME admission to Federal University Otuoke are required by this notice to ensure that their O'level result(s) are uploaded on JAMB CAPS on or before November 30, 2022.
There will be no Post-UTME tests. Rather, the weighting/evaluation of candidates' UTME and O'level results will be used as screening criteria for all candidates who have completed their Post UTME application.
The Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) is now selling the screening application form for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) for admission into its DEGREE PROGRAMMES for the 2022/2023 academic session. See below for the requirements and how to apply for the FUOTUOKE Post UTME form.
The Post-UTME Screening Exercise for Admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2022/2023 Academic Year has begun at the Federal University Otuoke, FUOTUOKE.
Candidates Eligible for the FUOTUOKE Post-UTME Exercise
Candidates from the following JAMB UTME categories are eligible to apply:
- Candidates who chose the Federal University Otuoke as their first choice and scored 140 and above in the JAMB UTME in 2022/2023.
- Candidates who did not select Federal University Otuoke as their first choice but wish to study there and scored 160 or above in the 2022/2023 JAMB UTME. Candidates in this category are advised to change their institution to Federal University Otuoke before applying for any of the programs listed below.
NOTE: Before your admission can be processed, you are required to upload your O'Level grades relevant to your chosen course on JAMB CAPS. Otherwise, your application will be rejected. As a result, all candidates who applied to the Federal University Otuoke for the 2021 PUTME should ensure that their O'Level results are uploaded to JAMB CAPS.
FUTUOKE Available Degree Programmes
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- B.Ed. Business Education
- B.A. (Ed.) Education/History
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Chemistry
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Physics
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- B.Eng. Chemical Engineering
- B.Eng. Civil Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechatronic Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Petroleum and Gas Engineering
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- B.A. English and Communication Studies
- B.A. History and International Studies
Faculty of SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Economics and Development Studies
- B.Sc. Sociology and Anthropology
- B.Sc. Political Science
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Marketing
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science and Informatics
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Statistics
How to Apply for FUOTUOKE Post UTME Exercise
Candidates must make a non-refundable payment of ₦2,000.00 for the application form using an Interswitch Verve enabled or Master card. Candidates should go to www.fuotuoke.edu.ng or http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng for detailed instructions on how to apply online.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR THE ONLINE APPLICATION
- Candidates must upload the following documents:
- A recent passport photograph
- A copy of the original 2022 JAMB UTME result printout.
- Copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-Level Result
- LGA Identification letter copy
- Copy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Utilization of a digital passport photograph
- Use the same name and order as in your JAMB UTME.
- In your online application, include a valid email address and personal phone number.
FUOTUOKE Post UTME Screening
The date for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise will be announced after the application is completed on this platform: http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng.
ITEMS FOR SCREENING TEST
Candidates are required to bring the following items to the screening test:
- Acknowledgement letter(s)
- UTME Result Slip(s)
DO NOT bring the following items into the screening test hall:
- Mathematical sets/tables
- GSM phones
- Bags of any kind
If any of the items listed in (b) above are brought into the screening hall, they will be confiscated. Federal University Otuoke will not be held liable for the loss of GSM phones seized from candidates.
CANDIDATES WHO MAKE FALSE DECLARATIONS OF UTME SCORES, ORDINARY LEVEL RESULT GRADES (WAEC, NECO, OR NABTEB) AND STATE OF ORIGIN WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION.
Successful candidates will be sent an invitation letter to report to the university campus for additional screening/verification.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2022.
Share This Post: If you believe this post will be helpful to others, please share it using the buttons below!
Post a Comment