Kwara State University Admission List | 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th Batch for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released. This is to inform all candidates who participated in the 2022/2023 Post-UTME of the institution that they can proceed to check if their names are on the Provisional Admission list of successful candidates
How To Check KWASU Admission List
Candidates are to follow the below Procedures to check their admission status;
- Log on to https://portal.kwasu.edu.ng/index.php
- Enter your username and password
- Click on login
- Your Admission status will show on your dashboard.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Kwara State University, KWASU first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Log in to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- After accepting the admission, they should print their JAMB admission letter.
- They should keep their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a course change on the JAMB Portal if they are offered courses other than the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, prospective students at Kwara State University (KWASU) can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status-checking portal by following the steps outlined below:
- To access your KWASU admission status, go to https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Enter your Jamb username and password to access your profile.
- Scroll down to the 'Check Admission Status' tab and click it.
- Choose your exam year and enter your registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, select 'Check Admission Status' to view your admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates who made it to the Kwara State University (KWASU) Admission List for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.