LAUTECH Post-UTME/DE Admission Form - This is to inform all candidates who selected Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) as their first choice institution in the 2023/2024 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry that the online portal for admission application into various undergraduate programmes will open on Tuesday, August 29, 2023.
Table of Contents
The deadline for completing the online admission application on the LAUTECH portal is Friday, October 20, 2023.
In addition, all Direct Entry candidates are required to participate in oral and written screening interviews which will hold as follows:
- Monday, October 23, 2023: Screening for all Direct Entry candidates
- Tuesday, October 24, 2023: Supplementary screening (if required)
All interested UTME and Direct Entry candidates who chose LAUTECH as their first choice institution should take note of these admission application timelines and requirements.
Check Out: List Of Courses Offered in LAUTECH
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants are to proceed to the admission portal of the university “apply.lautech.edu.ng” to make a payment of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only for the purpose of registration for the post-UTME exercise using the InterSwitch Enabled Debit Card (ATM). Applicants are also advised to familiarize themselves with the available programmes in the university, the O’Level entry requirements and the UTME subject combination for each of the programmes.
Applicants are expected to carefully complete and submit the online application forms having uploaded a clear digital copy of their passport photographs in a white background which must be in JPEG and must not be more than 20kb.
Check Out: LAUTECH Pre-Degree Admission Form
Any applicant with a blurred picture on the acknowledgement page will not be admitted into the screening centre as the photograph will be used as a means of identification. The acknowledgement page should be presented by all candidates at the screening venue before admittance to participate in the exercise. Candidates should note that satisfaction with this requirement is mandatory. For ease of communication, applicants are to provide valid and active e-mail addresses and phone numbers.
Applicants who are awaiting results of NABTEB, NECO, and WASC are also eligible to apply. However, the results when released must be uploaded on JAMB CAPS two (2) weeks after the release of such results. Results uploaded after the prescribed timeline may not be accepted. Also, inconsistency in names on any results and state of origin shall not be acceptable to the university and may lead to disqualification. Candidates’ names on their O’Level results, other registration documents, as well as state of origin must be the same.
Any applicant who fails to present himself/herself for the CBT and oral interview for UTME and Direct Entry respectively as scheduled will automatically forfeit being considered for admission. The use of cell phones and any unauthorized devices are not allowed in the post-UTME CBT halls.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
Direct Entry applicants including those on the LAUTECH JUPEB programme or other Institutions’ JUPEB programmes, who wish to be considered for admission for the 2023/2024 academic session must have obtained Direct Entry forms from JAMB to be eligible for the oral screening interview scheduled to hold on Monday, October 23, 2023, and Tuesday, October 24, 2023, at “The Hall”, venue of the screening exercise. However, candidates are expected to forward their academic transcripts to the Registrar, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso no later than Friday, October 20, 2023.
Applicants are required to visit the admission portal of the University “apply.lautech.edu.ng” to complete and submit their applications while ensuring strict compliance with the admission requirements of the university before applying for any of its programmes.
- LAUTECH will admit only applicants who passed at credit level in at least five (5) relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB for UTME. The university accepts a minimum of Upper Credit for National Diploma candidates, NCE, HND, RNS and JUPEB for Direct Entry candidates with five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in relevant subjects.
- However, applicants to any of the following programmes are expected to have passed at credit level in five (5) relevant O’level subjects in one sitting to be qualified for admission: Medicine, Nursing, Medical Laboratory Science, Biochemistry, Physiology and Anatomy.
- Applicants should be at least sixteen (16) years of age to qualify for admission to any programme in the university.
- Applicants are also advised to carefully study the university brochure as provided on the university admissions portal page to guide them in the completion of their application forms.
Applicants who provide false information to secure admission to any of the university programmes and upon discovery at any point in time will be handed over to law enforcement agencies for prosecution and the admission of such candidates shall be withdrawn. Applicants are also advised to BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS as the University will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person(s).
Also, any applicant who is discovered at any time to have presented credentials that would not have qualified him/her for admission shall be withdrawn from the university.
Results of the electronic screening will be made available immediately after the close of registration on Friday, October 20, 2023 on candidates' application portals for their information and downloading.
How To Avoid Mistakes During the LAUTECH Post UTME Registration
- Visit a reliable and trustworthy cybercafe near you.
- Before beginning your registration, ensure that you have good and strong network connectivity.
- Ensure that you confirm and provide your correct JAMB Registration Number/details.
- Ensure that the photo you want to use on LAUTECH's Portal as PASSPORT is clear. Photos with dark backgrounds should be avoided at all costs.
- Use a working mobile phone number. You can use any number; it does not have to be the one you used to register for JAMB.
- Choose your desired course of study as specified on your JAMB UTME/Change of course form.
- Before and after you submit your form, double-check that there are no errors.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.