NWU (YUMSUK) Post UTME / Direct Entry Form: Is Yusuf Maitama Sule University, Kano (NWU (YUMSUK)) Post UTME Screening form Out? See the date for NWU (YUMSUK) Post UTME 2023/2024 to begin. When will NWU (YUMSUK) screening begin for the 2023/2024 academic session? See how to apply for the NWU (YUMSUK) PUTME Screening form online at the NWU (YUMSUK) Post UTME Portal.
The Yusuf Maitama Sule University, Kano, has announced the release date of the Post UTME Screening Form for the 2023/2024 academic session. Candidates who have met the NWU (YUMSUK) Post UTME Cut Off Mark and the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Cut Off Mark can apply online at www.nwu.edu.ng/eportals/post-utme.
The NWU (YUMSUK) Admission Form for 2023 is now available. Candidates can use the portal to apply for the Yusuf Maitama Sule University, Kano 2023/2024 admission screening form. Do you want to study at Yusuf Maitama Sule University in Kano? Then, on this page, apply for NWU (YUMSUK) Post UTME Form 2023/2024.
ELIGIBILITY FOR NWU (YUMSUK) POST-UTME Exercise
Candidates must have;
- Chosen the Yusuf Maitama Sule University as first choice
- For both UTME and Direct Entry candidates, a minimum of 5 O'level credits in SSCE (or equivalent), including English Language and Mathematics, must be obtained in no more than two sittings.
- Scored a minimum Cut-off Mark of 170 points in the just concluded UTME exam.
Check Out: YUMSUK Post-UTME Cut-Off Marks
Direct Entry Candidates:
- Must have a 2023 Direct Entry (D.E) online Registration Slip.
- Must have a National Diploma (ND), IJMB, NCE (or equivalent) certificate or result statement.
- Candidates with an ND must have a CGPA of at least 3.0 in science-based programmes and 3.5 in arts-based programmes.
- Direct Entry candidates with N.C.E must have a minimum of 9 points for relevant programmes in the Faculty of Education.
- Direct Entry candidates with UMB must have a minimum of 7 points for science-based programmes and 8 points for arts-based programmes.
NWU (YUMSUK) Post UTME Requirements
NWU (YUMSUK) has a large number of applicants who are unaware of the NWU (YUMSUK) Post UTME requirements. This section will inform these applicants about the NWU (YUMSUK) Post UTME Screening requirements and what documents they should bring with them during the screening process.
Does NWU (YUMSUK) hold Post-UTME examinations? Candidates who have been granted conditional admission on the JAMB Admission Status portal must come for screening at Yusuf Maitama Sule University, Kano, in order to complete their admission.
Bring your JAMB Result Printout, WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB Result, JAMB Admission Letter, Color Passport Photograph, NWU (YUMSUK) Online Registration Printout, and JAMB UTME Registration Number.
You can check NWU (YUMSUK) screening timetable to know the venue and time for your departmental screening exercise to take place. Please ensure you get to your Post UTME screening venue on time to avoid being disqualified. There may likely be a supplementary screening for candidates who missed the first.
NWU (YUMSUK) Post UTME Date
So, when will NWU (YUMSUK) hold the Post UTME Screening? NWU (YUMSUK) Post UTME Screening Date commence from Monday 14th August to 27th August 2023. Check the time your departmental screening will hold and also the venue at www.nwu.edu.ng
You can apply for NWU (YUMSUK) Post UTME at www.nwu.edu.ng/eportals. You will have to fill out the online registration form and upload your O’Level result on the portal as well. Currently, the deadline for NWU (YUMSUK) Post UTME registration has not been announced yet. Also, Check NWU (YUMSUK) Resumption Date.
How to Apply for NWU (YUMSUK) Post UTME
- Candidates who wish to register for the Aptitude Test or the D.E. Screening should go to the University WEBSITE at www.yumsuk.edu.ng and select "2023 ADMISSION PORTAL."
- Candidates should then generate a REMITA Payment Invoice from the portal and proceed to any bank nationwide to pay the screening fee of TWO THOUSAND NAIRA (₦2,000.00).
- Candidates should return to the Portal to complete the registration process and print the Acknowledgement Slip, which should be presented along with other credentials during the Aptitude Test or Direct Entry Screening.
After the online payment, fill in your bio-data and print out the Post UTME Screening Schedule from NWU (YUMSUK) Website and check the details of the screening exercise including the time and venue for your department. Remember, you will be required to upload your JAMB result and O’Level result on the portal before registration.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.