The administration of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, wishes to inform the general public, particularly prospective students who chose the University as their first choice in the 2023 UTME Exercise and registered for the 2023 Post UTME screening exercise, that the Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Forms has been released. Interested candidates are advised to see the eligibility, how to apply and deadlines below.
Table of Contents
Candidates who selected Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife as their first choice in the 2023 UTME and scored 200 or above, as well as those who applied for Direct Entry (DE), are hereby informed that registration for the 2023 Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) screening exercise will begin on 14th August and end on 11th September, 2023.
Are you an aspiring Obafemi Awolowo University's student? You can download the FREE OAU Post UTME Past questions and answers HERE and get yourself prepared for the upcoming post UTME screening exercise
- Visit admissions.oauife.edu.ng
- Log in using your Registration Number as the Username and your Surname as the Password.
- Complete the biodata form and click the Continue button.
- Get an RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) from this website only and use it to pay online or at any commercial bank.
- After payment is accepted, the system logs you out and allows you to log in again.
The screening will take place online. Candidates are advised to obtain the official OAU Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers in order to adequately prepare for the screening exercise. GET YOURS BY CLICKING HERE.
- Applicants that provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified.
- Applicants should note that the screening fee is two thousand naira (₦2,000.00) only. Post UTME past questions
How To Avoid Mistakes During Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU Post UTME Registration
- Visit a reliable and trustworthy cyber cafe centre near you.
- Before beginning your registration, ensure that you have good and strong network connectivity.
- Ensure that you confirm and provide your correct JAMB Registration Number or details.
- Ensure that the photo you want to use on the Obafemi Awolowo University's Portal as PASSPORT is clear. Photos with dark backgrounds should be avoided at all cost.
- Use a working mobile phone number. You can use any number; it does not have to be the one you used to register for JAMB.
- Choose your desired course of study as specified on your JAMB UTME/Change of course form.
- Before and after you submit your form, double-check that there are no errors.
OAU Post UTME Format
Obafemi Awolowo University does not have an exemption from using this method or system in admitting students. The OAU Post UTME exam consists of forty (40) questions spread across four (4) subjects, with English being a compulsory subject to take.
The pass mark for Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) admission is twenty-five (25).
The OAU Post-UTME examination assesses your accuracy, precision, and speed. It is a difficult but straightforward exam. OAU Post UTME
Many candidates have failed this exam year after year because they did not thoroughly examine the detailed information on how to pass the OAU Post UTME exam.