UNIDEL Pre-Degree Admission Form: University of Delta (UNIDEL) has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into its pre-degree programme for the 2023/2024 academic session. See below for a list of courses, prerequisites, and instructions on how to apply for UNIDEL pre-degree admission.
Table of Contents
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Delta (UNIDEL), Agbor, pre-degree programme for the 2023/2024 academic session.
FACULTY OF SCIENCES:
- B.Sc Biology
- B.Sc Chemistry
- B.Sc Environmental Science and Toxicology
- B.Sc Mathematics
- B.Sc Statistics
- B.Sc Physics
- B.Sc Geology
- B.Sc Marine Science
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc Banking and Finance B.Sc Accounting
- B.Sc Economics
- B.Sc Business Administration B.Sc Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.Sc Criminology and Security Studies
- B.Sc Psychology
- B.Sc Political Science
- B.Sc International Relations
- B.Sc Public Administration
- B.Sc Mass Communication
FACULTY OF ARTS:
- B.A English and Literary Studies
- B.A Linguistics
- B.A French
- B.A History and International Studies
- B.A Philosophy
- B.A Christian Religious Studies
- B.A Religious Studies
- B.A Music
- B.A Theatre Arts
FACULTY OF COMPUTING
- B.Sc Computer Science
- B.Sc Cyber Security
- B.Sc Software Engineering
- B.Sc Library and Information Science
UNIDEL Pre-Degree Admission Requirements
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes in the relevant subjects in the SSCE, NECO or GCE O/L Examinations at not more than two sittings, as well as other Matriculation requirements.
- Candidates must show evidence to have registered for the 2023/2024 UTME
- Candidates must register for the same course in JAMB and in the Unidel Pre-degree
How to for UNIDEL Pre-Degree Admission Exercise
Interested candidates are to visit the university website to purchase the Pre-degree online application form.
- Starting date: September 2023 – January 2024
- Closing date: Wednesday 1st February 2024
- Entrance Examination Date: Monday 6th February 2024
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION: Admission of candidates into various courses shall be based on a Computer Based Test (CBT) which shall be at the University of Delta, Agbor on Monday 6th February 2024.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.