UNIMED B.Sc. Conversion Programmes Admission Form: The B.Sc. Conversion Programmes of the University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Ondo, Ondo State, for the 2023/2024 academic session is now calling for applications. See the requirements and how to apply for UNIMED B.Sc. Conversion form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Ondo, Ondo State, B.Sc. Conversion Programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The B.Sc. Conversion Programmes are to enable graduates to gain admission into Degree Programmes of the University to improve their opportunities for employment and professional advancement.
UNIMED B.Sc. Conversion Courses
This programme will be in the following Courses:
- Community Health Science
- Environmental Health Science
- Health Information Management System
- Biological Sciences (Microbiology, Animal & Environmental Biology, Plant Biology and Biotechnology)
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Prosthetic and Orthotics
UNIMED B.Sc. Conversion Admission Requirements
Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in SSCE/NECO.
- Holders of Higher National Diploma in relevant discipline or
- Holders of relevant professional certificates that are recognized as HND equivalent
- In addition, the candidate MUST have NYSC Discharge Certificate or NYSC Exemption Certificate
How to Apply for UNIMED B.Sc. Conversion Admission Form
Click HERE to apply
Eligible candidates should log on to the University website at www.unimed.edu.ng. Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admission
- Click on Programme of Choice
- Click on PAYMENT to make payment via the online payment system using VISA or MASTER Card. Note that VERVE Card is not allowed
- After payment. Print out the Payment Receipt
- Click on "APPLICATION FORM" and input your Payment Transaction ID to complete the form.
For more details on payment and application, check the University’s website (www.unimed.edu.ng). ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD CANDIDATES MAKE PAYMENT TO ANY UNAUTHORISED ACCOUNT. PLEASE SEEK CLARIFICATION IN CASE OF DOUBT.
DISCLAIMER: Kindly note that the University does NOT have individual/sales agents. For the avoidance of doubt, valid and authentic details about admissions into the programmes offered by UNIMED can be obtained only at the university’s website www.unimed.edu.ng
Kindly note also, that valid payments for the purchase of forms can only be done as described above and NOT into any individual’s account. Anyone who deals with any individual and/or makes payment(s) into any individual’s account does so at her/his own risk!
Share This Post: If you believe this post will be useful to others, please share it using the buttons below!