UNIPORT Post UTME Form - The application form for the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) post-UTME screening exercise for the 2022/2023 academic session is now on sale. The UNIPORT post-UTME form can now be purchased online. See how to apply below.
Check out the Free UNIPORT Post UTME Past Questions HERE, and UNIPORT School Fees HERE
This is to inform all First Choice candidates who scored 150 or higher in the 2021 JAMB UTME that they have been invited to the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Post UTME Screening Exercise for 2022/2023.
How to Obtain UNIPORT Post UTME Form
- CLICK HERE to apply
- Eligible candidates are to input their UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Print out the Payment Slip
- Proceed to any of the following Banks with the Remita platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make a payment of ₦2,000.00 only.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip
- Complete the Form online as requested. Candidates who are awaiting their O’Level Result(s) should so indicate.
- Click on the “submit button” and print the Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance. Reprint Photo Card a day before the examination.
- Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
CANDIDATES WHO FAIL TO REGISTER WITHIN THE REGISTRATION PERIOD WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Registration Slip is not acceptable to the University and may lead to the disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME Results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates MUST be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October 2022 to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, iPad, iPods, Walkmans and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration Period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at the close of Registration.
- Registration is online; therefore, candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus but are advised to register from any location.
- Candidates who chose the University as their second choice and wish to be considered for admission can apply for the Screening Exercise ONLY when they have made a change to the University of Port Harcourt as their First Choice.
- Candidates must ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to the JAMB website as soon as possible, as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
- Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
- PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS, WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
Deadline: September 17, 2022.
For Technical Support Services during the registration, send an email to: [email protected]
For further enquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08091153162, 08185945712, 08175125591
Share This Post: If you believe this post will be useful to others, please share it using the buttons below!
Post a Comment