UNIPORT Post UTME Form - The University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) invites candidates who have selected the University as their first choice in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and achieved a minimum score of 150 to participate in the Post-UTME Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 admission session. See how to apply below.
Check Out the
Check out the Free UNIPORT Post UTME Past Questions HERE, and UNIPORT School Fees HERE
This is to inform all First Choice candidates who scored 150 or higher in the 2023 JAMB UTME that they have been invited to the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Post UTME Screening Exercise for 2023/2024.
Online Registration Details
The online registration will commence on Monday, 3rd July 2023, and will close on Monday, 31st July 2023. Candidates should visit the official website of the University, www.uniport.edu.ng, to complete their registration.
How to Apply for UNIPORT Post UTME Exercise
UNIPORT has provided a clear roadmap for the registration procedure. Candidates are advised to follow these guidelines diligently:
1. Visit the University Website
Candidates are expected to log onto www.uniport.edu.ng to initiate their registration process.
2. Confirm Pre-loaded UTME Details
Eligible candidates should input their UTME Registration Number and confirm the pre-loaded UTME details.
3. Generate Remita Code or Print Payment Slip
Candidates must generate a Remita Code or print out the payment slip. This code will be used for payment using MasterCard, Visa, Verve Card, or through any of the listed banks on the Remita platform. The listed banks include ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, and UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK. The payment fee for the exercise is N2,000.00 only.
4. Obtain a Remita Receipt
Candidates should obtain a Remita Receipt that shows an Access Code from the Bank Teller, confirming the payment.
5. Online Login and Registration
Starting from Monday, 3rd July 2023, candidates need to proceed online and log in using their UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip.
6. Complete and Submit the Form
Complete the form online as requested. Candidates who are awaiting their O'Level Result(s) should indicate so. Once the form is completed, click on the "submit button" and print the Registration Slip for the Screening Exercise.
CANDIDATES WHO FAIL TO REGISTER WITHIN THE REGISTRATION PERIOD WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
Post-UTME Screening Exercise Schedule
Further details and the schedule of the Screening Exercise will be announced at a later date. Candidates are advised to regularly check the University website for updates.
To ensure a successful registration and participation in the screening exercise, candidates must keep the following points in mind:
- Inconsistency in the name or picture on Registration Slip is not acceptable to the University and may lead to the disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME Results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates MUST be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October 2022 to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, iPad, iPods, Walkmans and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration Period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at the close of Registration.
- Registration is online; therefore, candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus but are advised to register from any location.
- Candidates who chose the University as their second choice and wish to be considered for admission can apply for the Screening Exercise ONLY when they have made a change to the University of Port Harcourt as their First Choice.
- Candidates must ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to the JAMB website as soon as possible, as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
- Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
- PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS, WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
Deadline: Monday, 31st July 2023
For technical support services during registration, send an email to: [email protected]. For further inquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08185945712, 08123241152, 08032943819, 07058555101.
Seize this opportunity and embark on your journey to becoming a part of the UNIPORT family. Good luck!
Share This Post: If you believe this post will be useful to others, please share it using the buttons below!