AAU Post-UTME screening Form: This is to inform the University Community and the general public, that the Admission Board (UAB) of Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (AAU) has released the Post UTME and direct entry form for the 2023/2024 Admission, and would commence from Friday, 8th November, 2023. UTME candidates who applied to Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma, as an Institution of First Choice with a UTME score of 140 and above are required to pay for the university’s Screening exercise online application form.
Candidates are advised to apply online at https://aaue.waup.org and make payment with their ATM cards on Interswitch.
- Courses Offered at Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (AAU)
- School fees schedule and how much to budget at Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (AAU)
- FREE AAU Ekpoma Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
The cost of the AAU online Application form is ₦15,200 (FifteenThousand Two Hundred Naira) only broken down as follows:
- Undergraduate programme application form: ₦10,000
- WAEeAc Technology Fee: ₦4,000
- Interswitch Transaction charge: ₦200.00
All names should be written in full when completing the online application form as no initials shall be entertained
Check out: AAU Post-UTME and Departmental Cut-Off Marks
The cut-off marks as decided are strictly based on the candidate’s JAMB score only as there shall be no post-UTME screening exercise.
The duration for the sales of forms is Friday 10th November to Friday 22nd December 2023. respectively.
Any applicant who fails to fill and submit the form online may forfeit his/her eligibility for consideration in the 2023/2024 academic session admission exercise.
Applicants who provide false information or upload incorrect credentials online will automatically be “disqualified”.
The Post UTME applicants are to come with original and photocopies of all their credentials and a passport photograph for the exercise.
How To Avoid Mistakes During the Ambrose Alli University, AAU Post UTME Registration
- Visit a reliable and trustworthy cybercafe near you.
- Before beginning your registration, ensure that you have good and strong network connectivity.
- Ensure that you confirm and provide your correct JAMB Registration Number/details.
- Ensure that the photo you want to use on Ambrose Alli University's Portal as PASSPORT is clear. Photos with dark backgrounds should be avoided at all cost.
- Use a working mobile phone number. You can use any number; it does not have to be the one you used to register for JAMB.
- Choose your desired course of study as specified on your JAMB UTME/Change of course form.
- Before and after you submit your form, double-check that there are no errors.
How to Study for the Ambrose Alli University, AAU Post UTME
- You must have enough time to conduct an effective study.
- Determine what works best for you in terms of the study pattern you want to use.
- Practice enough past questions related to your chosen institution.
- You can form study groups; This aids comprehension.
- Plan the test day, i.e. arrive at the test location early.
Ambrose E. Odiase, MANUPA, MIPMA, MAUA
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.