Alvan Ikoku COE Post-UTME Form - Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education hereby invites suitably qualified candidates to its post-UTME screening exercise for the 2022 academic session.
Table of Contents
Alvan Ikoku College of Education Post UTME Cut-Off mark
- Post-UTME Cut-mark for Degree: 160.
- Post UTME Cut-mark for NCE: 100.
Commencement/Deadline of Application
- The online registration commences on Monday, October 10, 2022.
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: The deadline for the online Application is Monday 12, December 2022.
Candidates Eligible for the Alvan Ikoku COE Post-UTME Exercise
- Candidates for the Degree Programme who chose Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education as their first choice institution in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 160 and above in the screening exercise.
- Candidates who did not select Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education as their first choice of institution in Jamb but scored 160 and above and want to apply for admission can do so, but must notify JAMB of their change of institution.
- All candidates with a score of 100 and above are invited to apply for the NCE programme listed below.
Note: Direct Entry candidates should also apply for the screening process.
Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education Degree & NCE Courses
The courses available for the Degree Programme include:
- ED/Integrated Science
- ED/Physical and Recreation
- ED/Fine Arts
- ED/Home Economics
NOTE: All Courses listed above are also available for the Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education NCE Programme.
How to Apply for Alvan Ikoku Post UTME Screening Exercise
- Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of ₦2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) through the Remita Platform at any Commercial bank.
- Please carefully follow these steps to avoid problems at any stage of the process. Any incorrect information provided disqualifies the candidate.
Online Registration procedure
- Visit the college's website at www.alvanikoku.edu.ng.
- Select Prospective Students to access the login page.
- Click on START A NEW REGISTRATION
- Enter your JAMB registration number here.
- Fill out the screening Registration form to get your portal ID and Generate a Remita Invoice
- Proceed to the bank with the invoice to pay the ₦2,000 screening fee using the RRR number.
- Return to the portal to finish your screening form.
- Enter your O’level results correctly.
- Upload your JAMB result slip, O'level results, birth certificate, L.G.A ID, and passport (RED BACKGROUND Only).
- Direct Entry JAMB REGISTRATION slip (For Direct Entry Candidates Only) and Previous School Statement of Result (Direct Entry Candidates only)
NOTE: Evening and Weekend Programmes/Sandwich applicants should first apply to the JAMB portal, obtain a JAMB Registration Number, and then follow the steps outlined above.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.
Post a Comment