DELSU 1st Batch Admission List for the 2023/2024 academic session has been released. Candidates who applied for admission to Delta State University, Abraka, and participated in the screening exercise can proceed to check if they have been offered admission.
The names of admitted candidates have been uploaded online and it's now available on the school's website. Candidates are to follow the procedure below to check their admission status.
How To Check DELSU Admission List
- Go to the Delta State University Abraka admission status-checking portal at https://www.delsu.edu.ng/2023/01/01/2023-admission/admission.aspx.
- Type in your “JAMB Registration Number” in the space provided
- Finally, click the ‘CHECK’ button to access your DELSU admission status
Candidates successfully admitted into the Delta State University (DELSU) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Log in to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- After accepting the admission, they should print their JAMB admission letter.
- They should keep their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a course change on the JAMB Portal if they are offered courses other than the ones they initially applied for.
How To Check DELSU Admission List on JAMB CAPS
- To access your DELSU admission status, go to https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Enter your Jamb username and password to access your profile.
- Scroll down to the 'Check Admission Status' tab and click it.
- Choose your exam year and enter your registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, select 'Check Admission Status' to view your DELSU admission status.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.