FUTA Post UTME Screening Form: The Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) invites all qualified candidates to a Computer-Based Pre-Admission Screening Exercise to be held on the University campus from Monday, 11th September to Friday, 21st October 2023.
Table of Contents
FUTA Post UTME Eligibility
Candidates who chose the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) as their Institution of choice and scored a minimum of 180 points in the Joint Admissions Matriculation Board (JAMB) 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are eligible to apply. Direct Entry candidates are also eligible for and must participate in the Pre-Admission Screening Exercise.
Candidates are required to:
- check the University website (www.futa.edu.ng) for application payment methods;
- Download, complete and submit the University Post-UTME Application Form online; and
- Print a copy of the Registration Form
FUTA Post UTME SCREENING REQUIREMENTS
All candidates must bring the following items to the screening venue:
- JAMB UTME Result Notification/Registration Slips for Direct Entry Candidates
- A completed FUTA Post-UTME Online Registration Form on paper.
- Proof of payment via REMITA.
The Application/Registration Form will be available online between Monday, 11th September, and Friday, 21st October 2023.
Visit the University's website at www.futa.edu.ng or call 08126049786 for more information.
NOTE: Any UTME/Direct Entry candidate who does not appear for the Computer-Based Screening Exercise will not be considered for admission to the University.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.