The JAMB CAPS for the 2024/2025 admission exercise is now active. Candidates can now monitor their admission status and quickly know when they have been offered admission. Once a candidate has been offered admission on JAMB CAPS, such a candidate is required to do either of two things; to accept the admission or to reject it.
Some institutions are likely not to publish the list of successfully admitted candidates on their portals or notice boards. So for candidates that applied for admission to such schools, the only way to know when they have been offered admission is to check their admission status on JAMB CAPS.
- Go to: https://www.jamb.gov.ng/EfacilityLogin and log in with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status
- Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
- Click on 'Admission Status' to see if you have been offered admission.
- If you have been admitted you will get a response with your Photo Image being displayed and a text Congratulating you on your admission offer, But if you are not offered any admission yet you will get a text response with "Sorry No Admission has been Given Yet"
- If you have been offered admission, you can proceed to ACCEPT OR REJECT ADMISSION
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to ensure that they indicate the acceptance or rejection of admission online and timely to enable the processing of their admission.
It is important to note also that candidates who have been offered admission are to print their admission letter after accepting the admission. They will likely need this during clearance and registration in the school where they have been admitted.
TAKE NOTE: If you are using a mobile device, you may not see the option to check Admission Status on CAPS, Most phone users may only see the welcome message. You are to use the desktop mode to view the complete page. This is why the chrome browser is recommended for those using mobile devices. All you need to do is go to the Chrome option and choose request desktop site for the complete page to display.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.