Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP) ND Full-Time Admission List - The Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP), Lokoja, has released the full-time National Diploma (ND) admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Candidates who took part in the polytechnic post-UTME screening process can now check their admission status online.
How to Check Kogi State Poly ND Admission List
- Go to the Kogi State Polytechnic Admission Status Checking Portal at https://portal.kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng/Admissionlist/reg_con_stat
- In the required column, enter your JAMB registration number.
- Finally, click the 'Continue' button to view your admission status.
Candidates who have been admitted to the Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP), Lokoja, ND full-time programmes should:
- Log into their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates who have not yet been admitted should be aware that admission is in progress and should check the JAMB and polytechnic websites for their admission status on a regular basis.
Alternately, prospective Kogi State Poly students can check their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the steps outlined below:
- Go to https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/ to access the JAMB admission portal.
- Enter your Jamb username and password to access your profile.
- Scroll down to the 'Check Admission Status' tab and click it.
- Choose your exam year and enter your registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, select 'Check Admission Status' to view your admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates who made it to the Kogi State Polytechnic ND Full-Time Admission List for the 2022/2023 academic session.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.