KWASU Postgraduate Admission Form: The Kwara State University (KWASU) School of Postgraduate Studies in Malete is now selling application forms for admission into its postgraduate programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Table of Contents
Applications from suitably qualified candidates are invited for admission to Kwara State University, Malete's Postgraduate Programmes (Full-Time) for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
CHECK Out: KWASU Postgraduate COURSES
Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) Programmes
- The following individuals will be eligible for Postgraduate Diploma admission.
- Kwara State University or other recognised universities graduates
- Holders of a Higher National Diploma (HND) (not HD) with a minimum of a Credit pass or its equivalent in relevant areas.
- Candidates with qualifications other than those listed above who are acceptable to the University's Board of Postgraduate Studies and Senate.
- In addition to (1-3), a candidate must meet the University's matriculation requirements.
The PGD Programme lasts a minimum of two semesters and a maximum of four semesters.
Master's Degree (Academic)
The following individuals will be eligible for admission to the Master's degree programme:
- Graduates of Kwara State University or other recognised universities with a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of Second Class Upper Division.
- Candidates with a Second Class Lower Division, on the other hand, may be considered for admission. A qualifying examination may be administered to such candidates.
- In addition to the foregoing, a candidate must meet the university's matriculation requirements.
- Candidates for admission to the Pre-Ph.D. degree programmes must have a Master's degree with a minimum of 50% cumulative (Weighted) Average Score. Such candidates must meet the University's matriculation requirements.
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) Degree Programmes
- To be considered for admission to the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) programme, candidates must have a Master's degree with a minimum Cumulative (Weighted) Average Score of 60%. Such candidates must meet the University's matriculation requirements.
- Full-Time: The Master's degree programme (Full Time) has a minimum of three (3) semesters and a maximum of six (6) semesters. Pre-Ph.D. programmes have a minimum of two semesters and a maximum of four semesters. Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degree programmes (Full Time) have a minimum of six (6) semesters and a maximum of ten (10) semesters.
- All Academic Programmes will be delivered through a combination of Course Work and Research.
- Applicants interested in the University's Postgraduate Programme are required to first visit www.kwasu.edu.ng to review the entry requirements and then follow the instructions to submit an online application.
- The sale of application forms begins on Friday, 25th August 2023 and ends on Tuesday, 24th October 2023.
- All completed application forms must be submitted on or before Friday, 27th October 2023.
- The application form costs ₦30,000.00 (Thirty Thousand Naira only).
- All candidates must apply to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, Kwara State University, Malete, for a copy of their official Bachelor's or Master's degree academic transcript.
It should be noted that payment must be made with an Interswitch MasterCard or Verve Card.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.