This is to notify all candidates who chose Lagos State University of Science and Technology, LASUSTECH as their Institution of first choice or those willing to change to LASUSTECH as their Institution of first choice in the 2022/2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that a Post-UTME screening exercise for admission into the University’s various programmes will be conducted on a date to be announced soon.
However, the application form is now available online for completion and submission. Applicants are to note that before admission can be offered by the University, they must have uploaded their O’Level results on CAPS and once admission is offered, the candidates must either accept or reject the offer on CAPS before JAMB’s closure for the year.
LASUSTECH Post-UTME ELIGIBILITY
- Candidates must have scored 160 marks and above in the 2022/2023 UTME.
- Candidates who possess O’Level credit in at least five (5) relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE/WAEC/NECO.
How to Apply for the LASUSTECH Post-UTME Exercise
- Applicants are to proceed to the admission website of the University https://admission.lasustech.edu.ng to make payment of a fee of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening exercise using Master/VISA internet Enabled Debit Card (ATM) as well as familiarize themselves with the available programmes in the University and the requirements for O’Level, A’Level and UTME subjects for each of the programmes so indicated.
- Applicants are expected to carefully complete and submit the online application forms having uploaded a digital copy of their passport photographs on a white background which must be in JPEG and must not be more than 22kb.
- Any applicant with a blurred picture on the acknowledgement page will not be admitted into the screening centre as the photograph will be used as a means of identification. Candidates should note that satisfaction with this requirement is mandatory. For ease of communication, applicants are to provide valid and active e-mail addresses and phone numbers.
- Applicants who are awaiting the results of WAEC and NECO are NOT eligible to apply. Also, inconsistency in names on O’Level and UTME results shall not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification. Candidates’ names on their O’Level results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates are to visit the admission portal of the University https://admission.lasustech.edu.ng/ to complete and submit their applications while ensuring strict compliance with the admission requirements of the University before applying for any of its programmes.
The Post UTME applicants are to come with original and photocopies of all their credentials and a passport photograph for the exercise.
How To Avoid Mistakes During the LASUSTECH Post UTME Registration
- Visit a reliable and trustworthy cyber cafe near you.
- Before beginning your registration, ensure that you have good and strong network connectivity.
- Ensure that you confirm and provide your correct JAMB Registration Number/details.
- Ensure that the photo you want to use on Lagos State University of Science and Technology,'s Portal as PASSPORT is clear. Photos with dark backgrounds should be avoided at all cost.
- Use a working mobile phone number. You can use any number; it does not have to be the one you used to register for JAMB.
- Choose your desired course of study as specified on your JAMB UTME/Change of course form.
- Before and after you submit your form, double-check that there are no errors.
Post a Comment