The Modibbo Adama University of Technology, MAUTECH post UTME screening application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out. MAUTECH Post UTME Form is now available for purchase online.
Table of Contents
Sales of Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) Post-UTME Screening Exercise form for admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2022/2023 Academic Year has commenced.
Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola post-UTME application platform will be opened for online registration from 4th October 2022.
Candidates who chose the Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola as their MOST Preferred Choice of the institution (First Choice) are advised to register and submit their documents online [No physical presence for the screening/submission of documents is required, please].
Candidates Eligible for MAUTECH Post UTME Screening Exercise
Candidates who scored a minimum of 160 points in UTME Exams and have five relevant O’level credits [including Mathematics and English language) are eligible to register into 100 level.
However, candidates who did not choose MAUTECH as their first choice can also register for the online post UTME screening after:
- Change the institution to MAUTECH from the JAMB platform (Change of institution);
- Notify the change to MAUTech (your JAMB Reg. No. and Phone Number are required ) via the following email address: [email protected].
- Wait for a response from MAUTech to enable you to proceed with registration for the Post-UTME online screening.
How to Apply for MAUTECH Post-UTME Form
- Log on to mautech.edu.ng and click on ‘2022/2023 POST UTME’ link;
- Follow the details as displayed;
- You will be required to pay ₦2,000.00 for the Registration.
Full Registration Procedure;
1. You are to visit the University website mautech.edu.ng and then click on "2022/2023 Apply now" link and click on ‘new applicant‘.
2. Enter your name, JAMB registration number, valid email address and phone number (ensure that it is your email and phone number, it will be used in subsequent communication with you).
3. Click on ‘submit’
4. Login page will be displayed for you.
5. Login using your JAMB registration number as username, and fill in your password to proceed.
6. You will be redirected to REMITA payment platform to make payment.
7. Select a payment method (ATM Card or Bank):
a. ATM Card Payment Option:
- Click ‘Proceed to payment’ icon
- Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
- Enter your Card details and ATM PIN, and ‘submit’
- An OTP confirmatory code will be sent to your phone/email to confirm your transaction.
- Finally, enter the sent OTP code to complete your transaction.
- You'll be charged ₦2, 000.00 for the Screening Form
- After completing the payment, you will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with your registration.
b. Bank Payment Option:
- Click ‘Proceed to payment’ icon
- Select your preferred Bank
- Enter your details as required and ‘submit’
- Print out the e-invoice containing the Remita Reference number and take to any Commercial Bank and pay the sum of two thousand (₦2,000.00).
- A payment receipt will be generated for you from the bank.
- Log on to MAUTECH website again, select the "2022/2023 POST UTME" link, select existing applicant and log in using your JAMB registration number as username, and fill in your password to proceed. You will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with registration.
8. CHOICE OF PROGRAMME: You are required to select the choice of your programme of study from the list of available programmes.
9. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- You are expected to enter not more than two sittings of your O’level Examination results with their centres/examination numbers
- In addition to the above, DE applicants are expected to enter institution and class of diploma/statement of result obtained (ND, FIND, NCE, A level).
10. UPLOADING OF PASSPORT/DOCUMENTS:
a. You are required to upload your recent passport photograph that is very clear and with a plain red background. The picture should be in JPEG format and not more than 50kb in size.
b. Upload Scanned Copies of the following Documents (the documents should not exceed l00kb each):
- JAMB Result Slip for UTME/JAMB Acknowledgement Slip for DE
- O’ Level Result(s); two sittings maximum
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Local Government Indigene Letter
11. SUBMISSION APPLICATION: After filling/uploading all the necessary information/Certificates, you are advised to cross-check and ensure that all entries/uploads are correct. You should then submit the application by clicking on the ‘Submit application’ button.
12. PRINTING OF APPLICATION FORM: After the successful submission of your application, your application page is displayed. Your JAMB Registration Number is your Application ID (Password) as well as your login Username. You may wish to print your application form by Clicking on the ‘Print Application’ button.
- Those with awaiting results are advised to upload obtained results immediately on the Post-UTME Platform for processing.
- For more details, please refer to our website (www.mautech.edu.ng) for the 2022/2023 POST UTME Online registration procedure.
- The date for the Post UTME screening will be communicated.
Post a Comment