OYSCATECH Post UTME Form – Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the post-UTME screening exercise at Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology (OYSCATECH) Igboora for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Table of Contents
The first Post-UTME Screening Exercise will be held at 8:00 a.m. on Tuesday, November 29 and Wednesday, November 30, 2022.
OYSCATECH ND Courses
- School of Animal and Fisheries Technology
- School of Plant Sciences
- School of Basic Sciences and General Studies
- School of Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering
- School of Agricultural Extension and Rural Economic
OYSCATECH Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates must have completed the WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB SSCE/GCE with at least five (5) subjects at Credit Level obtained in no more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates must have a UTME score of 120 or above.
- Candidates must fill out the OYSCATECH online admission form and upload clear passport photographs with a white background. Candidates must also submit a clear scanned copy of their O’level results (s).
- Candidates who did not choose the College but wish to apply must apply for a change of course/institution to the College through JAMB as soon as possible.
- Candidates must pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) for the Post UTME Screening exercise and a fee of One Thousand Naira (₦1,000.00) for portal access.
How to Apply for OYSCATECH Post UTME Screening Exercise
- National Diploma (ND) applicants should go to the College's admission website, http://admissions.oyscatech.edu.ng, and make a non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening exercise using an Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Card (ATM), which is payable through the same process.
- Applicants must carefully complete and submit the online application form and upload a digital copy of their passport photos with a white background. Any applicant with a blurred photograph on the post-UTME screening registration form will be denied admission to the screening centre since the photograph will be used as identification.
- All candidates must present a PRINT-OUT of their post-UTME screening registration and payment receipt at the screening venue before being admitted to participate in the exercise.
- Candidates should be aware that fulfilment of this requirement is required. Applicants must provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers for ease of communication.
- Any applicant who fails to appear for the Screening Exercise on time automatically forfeits consideration for admission.
- All candidates who applied will be contacted later for more information.
The application form will be available for completion online beginning Monday, October 28, 2022.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.