UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Timetable: This is to inform all candidates who have registered for the University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) post-UTME screening exercise that the institution's management has released the exercise's timetable.
UNIPORT Post-UTME Screening Dates
The UNIPORT 2023/2024 academic session POST-UTME Screening Exercise is scheduled to begin on October 31, 2023, and end on November 5, 2023.
MATERIALS REQUIRED FOR POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates are required to come with the following:
- A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online, as well as a pen
- Inconsistency in name or picture on the Registration Slip is unacceptable to the University and may result in candidates being disqualified. Candidates' names must match on their O'Level certificates, UTME results, and other registration documents.
- To be eligible for the exercise, candidates must be sixteen (16) years old or older by October 2023.
- Mobile phones, iPads, iPods, Walkmans, and other similar devices, as well as any extraneous materials, are not permitted in the Screening Venue or its environs.
- Candidates must apply during the Registration Period since the online link to the Application Form will be disabled at NOON ON THURSDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2023.
- Registration is online; therefore, candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus but are advised to register from any location.
- Candidates who selected the University as their second choice and wish to be considered for admission may apply for the Screening Exercise ONLY if they have changed their first choice to the University of Port Harcourt. Such a change must be implemented on or before MONDAY, October 24, 2023.
- Candidates must ensure that their O'Level results are uploaded to the JAMB website as soon as possible, or they will be disqualified from admission.
- Candidates must use their own valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses to register.
- Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues by the time specified on the Photo Card or risk being disqualified.
- On the days of the screening exercise, parents and guardians, as well as uninvited security agents, will not be allowed into the campus.
For Technical Support Services during registration, send an email to: [email protected]
For further enquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08091153162, 08185945712, 08175125591
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.