University Of Uyo (UNIUYO) Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure - This is to notify all candidates who have been offered provisional admission to the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) DEGREE programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session that the management has released the amount to be paid as an acceptance fee as well as the payment procedure.
Procedure for Paying the UNIUYO Acceptance Fee
Candidates who are offered provisional admission for the 2021/2022 academic Session are required to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of ₦25,000.00 via online transaction at https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals and present the official receipt to the Screening Officer for further screening and registration.
Check Out: UNIUYO Admission List
- Go to https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals.
- From the link above, click “Pay Registration Fee”.
- Fill in your JAMB Registration Number.
- Click the PAY REGISTRATION BUTTON.
- You will be directed to remita.net to complete your payment.
- Print the e-receipt/Invoice Link to obtain the e-receipt.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.
Post a Comment