Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission to its full-time Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Table of Contents
Commencement/Deadline of Application
- The online application will open on Monday, October 24, 2022.
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: The deadline for the online Application is Monday, December 4, 2022.
SCHOOL OF ART, DESIGN & PRINTING
- Book Publishing
- Graphic Design
- Industrial Design
- Ceramics Option
- Textile Option
- Fashion Design
- Printing Technology
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Building Technology
- Estate Management & Valuation
- Surveying & Geo-informatics
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Quantity Surveying
- Professional Diploma in Urban & Regional Planning
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
- Computer Engineering
- Civil Engineering with option in Structure & Transportation
- Electrical Engineering with Option in:
- Electronics / Telecommunications
- Industrial Maintenance Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Power Plant
- Metallurgical Engineering
SCHOOL OF LIBERAL STUDIES
- Mass Communication
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT & BUSINESS STUDIES
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration
- Office Technology & Management (Monolingual / Bilingual Option)
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE
Science Laboratory Technology with the following option:
- Environmental Biology
- Physics with Electronics
SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
- Agricultural Extension & Management
- Animal Production Technology
- Computer Science
- Crop Production Technology
- Food Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Textile Technology
- Leisure & Tourism Management.
The following are the requirements for all Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes:
- Entry requirements for the corresponding National Diploma Programmes as published in the most recent JAMB Brochure.
- Relevant National Diploma with at least LOWER CREDIT.
- At least one year of relevant industrial experience following a Post-National Diploma.
- Students enrolled in the Bilingual programme must work with the Department to arrange for French preparatory classes.
Applicants are required to pay a fee of ₦15,000.00, (Fifteen Thousand Naira), (excluding result verification fee and any transaction charges). Payment can be made either online or at a bank. Cash payments are not accepted at the College.
Candidates should go to www.yabatech.edu.ng to learn more about the College. Follow the instructions to complete the application process by clicking on "POST UTME SCREENING 2022/2023."
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
- Candidates are advised to provide accurate data on the portal as they will be held accountable for any errors made during registration, and any incorrect information provided on Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and O'Level details will disqualify the candidate.
- Inconsistencies in the name or picture on the photo card will not be accepted by the College and may result in the disqualification of the concerned candidates. Candidates' names must match on their O'Level certificates, UTME results, and other registration documents.
- Candidates who are having difficulty making registration payments should visit the College website and click on the "Help Desk Link" or chat on our online support portal for assistance.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.