YABATECH Post-UTME Screening Form: Applications are hereby invited from interested 2023 UTME candidates who applied for admission into Yaba College of Technology, Nigeria's best-rated Polytechnic according to Webometric ranking for the third year running; for Full-Time National Diploma (ND) and B.Sc (Edu.) in Technical Education programmes (100/200 Level) being run in affiliation with University of Nigeria (Nsukka).
Table of Contents
Commencement/Deadline of Application
- The online application will open on Monday, September 4, 2023.
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: The deadline for the online Application is Monday, October 6, 2023.
- Post-UTME Cut-mark for ND: 150.
- Post UTME Cut-mark for B.Sc Degree: 160
Candidates Eligible for the YABATECH Post UTME Screening Exercise
- The admission screening is open to candidates who chose Yaba College of Technology as their first choice institution and scored 150 and above in the 2023/2024 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) for National Diploma (ND) Full Time and 160 for B. Sc. Degree (100 Level) in affiliation with University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
- All direct entry B.Sc Degree (200 level) candidates must also apply through the College Portal.
- To be eligible for admission, all candidates who selected Yabatech as their second choice institution must change their selection to First Choice on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Portal.
- All candidates must be at least 16 years old by October 31, 2023.
Applicants are required to pay a fee of ₦2,000.00, (excluding result verification fee and any transaction charges). Payment can be made either online or at a bank. Cash payments are not accepted at the College.
Candidates should go to www.yabatech.edu.ng to learn more about the College. Follow the instructions to complete the application process by clicking on "POST UTME SCREENING 2023/2024."
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
- Candidates are advised to provide accurate data on the portal as they will be held accountable for any errors made during registration, and any incorrect information provided on Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and O'Level details will disqualify the candidate.
- Inconsistencies in the name or picture on the photo card will not be accepted by the College and may result in the disqualification of the concerned candidates. Candidates' names must match on their O'Level certificates, UTME results, and other registration documents.
- Candidates who are having difficulty making registration payments should visit the College website and click on the "Help Desk Link" or chat on our online support portal for assistance.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.