AKWAIBOMPOLY School Fees Schedule - The management of Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic (AKWAIBOMPOLY), Ikot Osurua, has issued the school fees schedule for new and returning pre-ND/ND/HND programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
- All students are encouraged to get Clearance/Authority to Pay from their respective Departments before depositing fees into any Commercial Bank.
- Generate a Remita invoice and pay the fee at ANY COMMERCIAL BANK IN NIGERIA USING THE REMITA PLATFORM.
- Following that, students must produce the following documents for authentication of receipts before Letters of Admission are issued.
- Two (2) copies of the Remita School Fee e-receipt and Acceptance Fee (one coloured and one photocopy).
- One coloured passport with full name and department written on the reverse side stapled to a coloured remita e-receipt.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.