American University of Nigeria (AUN) Admission List - This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission to the American University of Nigeria's various courses and programmes that the Admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released. Interested candidates should follow the procedures outlined below to check the list.
How to Check AUN Admission List
Prospective students at the American University of Nigeria (AUN) can currently access their admission status on the JAMB admission status-checking portal by following the steps outlined below:
- To access your AUN admission status, go to https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Enter your Jamb username and password to access your profile.
- Scroll down to the 'Check Admission Status' tab and click it.
- Choose your exam year and enter your registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, select 'Check Admission Status' to view your AUN admission status.
Candidates who have not yet been admitted should be aware that admission is in progress and should check the JAMB website and the University website for their admission status on a regular basis.
NOTE: This post will be updated as soon as the list is made available on the university's website.
Candidates successfully admitted into the American University of Nigeria (AUN) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Log in to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- After accepting the admission, they should print their JAMB admission letter.
- They should keep their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a course change on the JAMB Portal if they are offered courses other than the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the American University of Nigeria (AUN) Admission List.