BUK Post UTME Screening Form - This is to notify all candidates seeking admission into Bayero University, Kano (BUK) Degree Programmes that the Post-UTME screening application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is now available.
BUK Post UTME Screening Eligibility
Candidates for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) must have chosen Bayero University as their first choice and scored not less than the indicated minimum Cut-Off score for the following Faculties/Programs:
Check Out: BUK Post-UTME and Departmental Cut-Off Marks
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has stated that any shortlisted candidate who does not have O’ Level results will be denied admission. All candidates are advised to go to the nearest JAMB office or accredited CBT centre to upload their O'Level results (WAEC, NECO etc).
Check Out: BUK Post UTME Past Questions (FREE)
Even candidates who do not meet the University screening conditions listed below are encouraged to submit their O' level results for consideration by other institutions. (It should be noted that providing false information will result in disqualification.) You may submit a maximum of two different O' Level examination results. Are you a direct entry candidate, See how to Apply for BUK Direct Entry Screening Exercise
How to Apply for BUK Post UTME Exercise
- Go to the BUK 2022/2023 Post UTME registration portal.
- Log in using your UTME Number and UTME Aggregate (total score), then upload a passport-sized image. It should be noted that the uploaded photo will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates during their stay at Bayero University, Kano.
- Fill out the Applicants' Information Form.
- Upload your O'level results to the JAMB website.
- Print your personalised RRR payment invoice to make a ₦2,000.00 payment via the Remita platform at any commercial bank nationwide.
- Return to www.buk.edu.ng and log in again after making the payment. After your payment has been validated, you can print your personalised acknowledgement slip. Before printing your acknowledgement slip, review and confirm your information.
Please keep in mind that applicants will not be able to print their acknowledgement slips until their payment has been processed and verified.
The online screening will begin on November 14, 2022, and end on January 27, 2023. However, acknowledgement slip printing will continue until midnight on January 27, 2023.
It is important to note that the Date, Venue, and Time of the BUK Aptitude Test will be sent to you using the phone number and/or e-mail address (used in JAMB registration) you provided in the form you filled out.
It should also be noted that blind and international candidates are exempt from the aptitude test. They must, however, complete the online registration.
If you have any questions or encounter any problems, please contact the portal's email address.
ANY CANDIDATE WHO DOES NOT REGISTER FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE ON OR BEFORE THE DEADLINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.