Gombe State College of Health Technology Admission Form - The management of Gombe State College of Health Technology wishes to inform all interested candidates for admission into the institution's various courses and programmes that the sale of forms has begun and registration is ongoing. This post contains information about the courses available, the admission requirements, and how to apply.
- National Diploma Health Information Management (HIM)
- Professional Diploma Health Information Management (HIT)
- Community Health Extension Workers (CHEW)
- Junior Community Health Extension Workers (JCHEW)
- Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT)
- Pharmacy Technician
- National Diploma Nutrition and Dietetics (NUD)
- National Diploma Environmental Health Technology (EHT)
- Environmental Health Technician (EVT)
- Environmental Health Assistant (EHA)
- Health Education and Promotion (HEP)
- Higher National Diploma (HND) Health Information Management
- Higher National Diploma (HND), Nutrition and Dietetics
For HND: Environmental Health Technology (ENT) & National Diploma Health Information Management (HIM): Applicant must have graduated from NBTE accredited Institution and has been allocated JAMB number.
For HND HIM – National Diploma Certificate in Health Information Management with a minimum of a lower credit, evidence of completion of one-year relevant work experience in an accredited health Institution approved by the board. Candidates with a pass (CGPA 2:00 – 2.45) at the ND Level with Two or more years Post-ND cognate work experience may be considered for Admission into the HND program and five credit in mathematics, English language, Biology or Health Science, physics or chemistry and any other subject chosen from Economics or Geography in WAEC/NECO not more than two sittings
Requirements for Admission
Applicant must have five credits in science subjects (WAEC or NECO only), including math, English, biology, physics, and chemistry, obtained in no more than two sittings.
- Professional Diploma Public Health
- Postgraduate Diploma Health Education and Promotion
Entry Requirements (Postgraduate)
Candidates must have five credits in science subjects (WAEC or NECO only), including Mathematics and English, in no more than two sittings, as well as an HND or Bsc in a health-related field from a recognised institution.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.