CRUTECH Acceptance Fee Amount & Payment Procedure - This is to inform all candidates who have been offered provisional admission into degree programmes at Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) for the 2023/2024 academic session that the payment of the acceptance fee will begin on Monday, November 7, 2023.
Payment Procedure for CRUTECH Acceptance Fee
All new students must pay a ₦15,000.00 non-refundable Acceptance Fee. (By making this payment, you will be able to print the Acceptance of Admission Form, the CRUTECH Admission Letter, and the School Fee Chart.)
- Go to www.unicross.edu.ng.
- Click on “EDU-PORTAL” to go to https://portal.unicross.edu.ng.
- On the homepage, click the “Apply Now” button to be directed to the Post UTME Page.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and click the Check button to continue.
- Once your Jamb Registration Number has been verified, confirm your information and create an account.
- To create an account, enter your valid email address and phone number in the text boxes provided.
- Press the Submit button.
- A verification email will be sent to your inbox; please check your inbox to continue with your application.
- To proceed, click the “Continue Registration” button in your email.
- Proceed by clicking “Continue” to proceed to POST-UMTE/DE Screening payment page
- After generating the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR), you can pay online with a Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any Commercial Bank.
- After a successful payment, you will receive your applicant login information.
- An email with your login credentials will be sent to your inbox (email and password).
- Fill in the text boxes with your email and password.
- To access the applicant page, click the “Sign in” button.
- On your first login, you should change your password.
- Select the Proceed button to change applicant password.
- Enter your Current password and new password on the text boxes
- Re-Enter the new password on the confirm password text box
- On successful change of password, you will be directed to the applicant dashboard page.
- Click on “Biodata” on the sidebar to view applicant details
- Click on the “UTME result” page on the sidebar to add UTME result.
- Click on O’Level Result on the sidebar to add your O’Level details.
- Select the dropdown to add your O’Level details
- Click on “Add Result” button to add the new result
- Click on the “Send Result” button to update O’Level result
- Click on “Upload Document” on the sidebar to upload all the necessary documents.