CRUTECH Post-UTME Form: This is to inform the general public and prospective candidates (both UTME and Direct Entry) who selected Cross River University of Science and Technology (CRUTECH) as their first choice and scored 140 and above in the 2023 UTME Examination that online registration for admissions into the 2023/2024 Academic Session will begin on Monday, July 10, 2023.
To gain access to the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay a Screening Fee of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00), which is payable online with a Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank via Remita via the School online application Portal.
How to Apply for CRUTECH Post-UTME Screening
In order to register, applicants must:
- Go to www.unicross.edu.ng.
- Click on “EDU-PORTAL” to go to https://portal.unicross.edu.ng.
- On the homepage, click the “Apply Now” button to be directed to the Post UTME Page.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and click the Check button to continue.
- Once your Jamb Registration Number has been verified, confirm your information and create an account.
- To create an account, enter your valid email address and phone number in the text boxes provided.
- Press the Submit button.
- A verification email will be sent to your inbox; please check your inbox to continue with your application.
NOTE: Please keep in mind that your verification email may be in the promotions tab, especially if you use Gmail; so, kindly check your spam/promotion folder for the verification mail.
- To proceed, click the “Continue Registration” button in your email.
- Proceed by clicking “Continue” to proceed to POST-UMTE/DE Screening payment page
- After generating the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR), you can pay online with a Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any Commercial Bank.
- After a successful payment, you will receive your applicant login information.
- An email with your login credentials will be sent to your inbox (email and password).
- Fill in the text boxes with your email and password.
- To access the applicant page, click the “Sign in” button.
- On your first login, you should change your password.
- Select the Proceed button to change applicant password.
- Enter your Current password and new password on the text boxes
- Re-Enter the new password on the confirm password text box
- On successful change of password, you will be directed to the applicant dashboard page.
- Click on “Biodata” on the sidebar to view applicant details
- Click on the “UTME result” page on the sidebar to add UTME result.
- Click on O’Level Result on the sidebar to add your O’Level details.
- Select the dropdown to add your O’Level details
- Click on “Add Result” button to add the new result
- Click on the “Send Result” button to update O’Level result
- Click on “Upload Document” on the sidebar to upload all the necessary documents.
METHOD OF SCREENING
- 2023 UTME Result Slip
- Passport Photograph
- O’level Result(s)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable
- B.Sc/HND/ND/NCE Certificate (Direct Entry Candidates Only)
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin
- Only candidates with a score of 140 and above and who selected CRUTECH as their first choice in the 2023 UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening.
- Candidates are not required to physically appear for the screening and thus are not expected to travel to Calabar. Candidates must ensure that all of the above-mentioned documents are properly scanned and uploaded. The phone number and scratch card(s) information are correct.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.