ESUT JUPEB Programme Admission Form: Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme at Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The programme leads to the award of a JUPEB certificate, which allows candidates to gain Direct Entry Admissions into Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu, as well as other JUPEB-affiliated universities in Nigeria and abroad.
Eligibility and Duration of ESUT JUPEB Admission
Eligible candidates must have a minimum of 5 Credits at a maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) relevant to their desired course of study at the University.
|Arts||History, Literature/Christian Religious Studies (HLCRS)|
Economics/History, Literature in English (EHL)
|Social Sciences||Government/Economics/Mathematics (GEM)|
Government/Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies (GLCRS)
|Management Sciences||Business Studies/Accounting/Mathematics (BAM)|
Mathematics/Economics/Business Studies (MEB)
|Sciences||Agricultural Science/Biology/Chemistry (ABC)|
Candidates should be aware that the subject combinations listed above meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into Degree Programmes in the Sciences, Social Sciences, Management Sciences, and Arts at all JUPEB-affiliated institutions, including Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu.
How to Apply for the ESUT JUPEB Admission Exercise
Generate an invoice of ₦15,000.00 on the ESUT portal and take it to any of the following banks to pay for the application form: SKYE Bank Plc, Access Bank Plc, or Fidelity Bank Plc. You can also pay for the form online through Quickteller.
- Go to the ESUT portal at www.esut.edu.ng
- Click University Portal (at top right corner of ESUT website).
- Click the Generate Invoice hyperlink under the JUPEB section.
- Enter your phone number and click the submit button.
- Enter your surname, first name, middle name, and email address, then click the submit button.
- Print your payment slip for your JUPEB Application Form.
- Proceed to the bank with the payment slip for payment.
- Return to the portal, portal.esut.edu.ng, after making your bank payment.
- Click the "Complete JUPEB Application Form" hyperlink under the JUPEB section.
- Enter the Reference Number provided by the bank and click the Submit button.
- The Application form will be displayed, which the applicant is required to fill out.
- Attach a scanned coloured passport photograph on white background (maximum size of 100KB).
- Click the Submit button.
- Print the Acknowledgement Slip.
- Applicants to the 2023/2024 Preliminary Programme should check our website frequently for the actual date of the entrance examination and other vital information.
- During the programme, all candidates are required to register for the 2023 direct entry UTME.
- All candidates must have a valid e-mail address and PERSONAL TELEPHONE NUMBER.
- The forms must be completed and submitted online within two weeks of accessing the website. Forms that have been downloaded or printed will not be accepted.
- Applicants should be aware that the 2023/2024 entrance examination will be held at the Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Agbani Campus, in Enugu.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATIONS. Failure to do so may adversely affect the candidate.
Phone: 08033100168, 08121200168
E-mail: [email protected]
CLOSING DATE: not specified.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.