FUNAI Pre-Degree Admission Form - The Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike (AE-FUNAI) is seeking applications from suitably qualified applicants for admission to its one-year non-resident Pre-Degree Programme.
FUNAI Pre-Degree Subject Combinations:
ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- English Language/Government/Literature in English/CRS (EGLR)
- English Language/Economics/Government/Lit. in English (EEGL)
- English Language/Economics/Government/Igbo (EEGI)
- English Language/Igbo/Literature in English/CRS (EILR)
- English Language/Igbo/Economics/CRS (EICR)
- English Language/Economics/Government/Mathematics (EEGM)
- English Language/Mathematics/Geography/Economics (EMGE)
PHYSICAL, MEDICAL-BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES AND ENGINEERING
- English Language/ Biology/ Chemistry/ Physics (EBCP)
- English Language/Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics (EPCM)
- English Language/Physics/Mathematics/Geography (EPMG)
FUNAI Pre-Degree Admission Eligibility
Candidates must have a minimum of five (5) credits in five (5) relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at a maximum of two sittings to be considered for the programmes. Candidates wishing to study Medicine and Surgery must have completed the required credits in ONE SITTING.
The AE-FUNAI Centre for Educational Services (AE-FUNAI CES) will prepare candidates for admission to Bachelor's degree programmes in the following faculties:
- Agribusiness Management
- Agric Economics & Extension
- Animal Science
- Crop Science
- Soil Science
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
- Medicine and Surgery
- Agricultural Science Education
- Biology Education
- Business Education
- Chemistry Education
- English and Literary Studies Education
- Guidance & Counseling Education
- Mathematics Education
- Physical & Health Education
- Physics Education
- Vocational & Technical Education
ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- English and Literary Studies
- Fine & Applied Arts
- History & Strategic Studies
- Theatre Arts
MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Criminology & Security Studies
- Political Science
- Mass Communication
- Applied Geophysics
- Computer Science
How to Apply for FUNAI Pre-Degree Admission Form
APPLICATION FEE: ₦10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira).
- Go to the AE-FUNAI CES ePortal (www.ces.funai.edu.ng). Click ePortal in the menu bar and then select "Start Online Application" from the drop-down menu. To begin your online application, you must provide your email address and other requested information.
- Log in with your Application Number and Password after creating an Account and follow the necessary processes to capture your personal information and other required information.
- Generate your Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR) for payment in your e-Portal Account. Payment can be made easily with a credit or debit card or at any Nigerian bank branch. After making a successful payment, proceed with your online application by clicking the required button.
- Check that all sections of your application form are filled out correctly, then click "Complete Application" to submit your application to the online server. The server will send an email to your email address and an SMS to your mobile phone to acknowledge receipt of your form. Make two copies of your Application Form in colour.
FUNAI Pre-Degree Application Closing Date
The deadline for submitting online forms is November 30, 2022, at 11:59 p.m.
FUNAI Pre-Degree General Information
- Applicants to the preliminary programme 2022/2023 are encouraged to visit the AE-FUNAI CES Website (www.ces.funai.edu.ng) for additional information.
- Applicants must submit a recent coloured passport photograph with a white background (taken no more than three months prior to the application). Selfies, blurred photos, and webcam photos are strictly prohibited. Applicants who submit incorrect bio-data and credentials will be disqualified and their application fee will be forfeited.
- Applicants should come to the Centre for Educational Services for Registration and Screening ONLY if they have received an Invitation (via email) and Admission Letter from the Director. It is strongly recommended that applicants use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL phone numbers.
- Applicants are advised to carefully read the application instructions and adhere to the guidelines. Failure to do so may have a negative impact on the candidate. Please see the detailed Candidate Guide at https://www.ces.funai.edu.ng/guide-for-candidates or contact the Webmaster at [email protected] for application-related inquiries.
Please be aware that AE-FUNAI HAS NOT AUTHORIZED ANY PERSON(S) OR AGENCY(S), WHETHER CORPORATE OR INDIVIDUAL, TO SELL APPLICATION FORM(S) ON ITS BEHALF. Application is only accepted online through the AE-FUNAI CES ePortal (www.ces.funai.edu.ng).
FURTHER INQUIRIES: Direct all inquiries to the Director, Centre for Educational Services. Contacts: 07035232317 or 08067754836. (Please call only between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.). Contact us at [email protected].
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.
Post a Comment