The Polytechnic Ibadan admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session has been released. This is to notify all candidates who participated in the 2022/2023 Admission Screening Exercise that they can now check to see if their names are on the Provisional Admission list of successful candidates.
The list of admitted candidates has been made available online via JAMB CAPS. To check, candidates should follow the steps outlined below;
How to Check Poly Ibadan Admission List
Prospective students at the Polytechnic Ibadan can currently access their admission status on the JAMB admission status-checking portal by following the steps outlined below:
- To access your Poly Ibadan admission status, go to https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Enter your Jamb username and password to access your profile.
- Scroll down to the 'Check Admission Status' tab and click it.
- Choose your exam year and enter your registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, select 'Check Admission Status' to view your Poly Ibadan admission status.
Candidates who have not yet been admitted should be aware that admission is in progress and should check the JAMB website and the University website for their admission status on a regular basis.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Ibadan Polytechnic ND programmes are advised to:
- Log in to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- After accepting the admission, they should print their JAMB admission letter.
- They should keep their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a course change on the JAMB Portal if they are offered courses other than the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Poly Ibadan Admission List.
Post a Comment