Lagos State University, LASU Admission List: This is to notify all candidates who participated in the Lagos State University (LASU) post-UTME screening exercise that the university's management has released the admission list for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
The Lagos State University (LASU) management has released merit and supplementary admission lists for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Prospective students at the Lagos State University (LASU) can access their admission status on the LASU admission status-checking portal by following the steps outlined below:
- Go to the LASU admission portal at https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening/login.php.
- Fill in the blanks with your JAMB registration number and surname (ensure the ALPHABETS IN YOUR REG. NUMBER are UPPERCASE).
- To access your LASU account dashboard, click the 'Submit' button.
- Finally, locate and click on the “Check Admission Status” link to view your LASU admission status.
Candidates who have not yet been admitted should be aware that admission is in progress and should check the JAMB website and the University website for their admission status on a regular basis.
Check Out: LASU Acceptance Fees Payment Procedure
Furthermore, successful candidates must proceed to the Lagos State Admission Portal: https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening/login.php to accept the admission and make the necessary payments as indicated, specifically *their Acceptance and Medical Fees on OR before February 10th, 2024* Failure to accept the admission offered and pay the associated fees will result in automatic forfeiture of admission.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Lagos State University, (LASU) First-Degree programmes are advised to:
- Log in to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- After accepting the admission, they should print their JAMB admission letter.
- They should keep their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a course change on the JAMB Portal if they are offered courses other than the ones they initially applied for.
Prospective students at the Lagos State University (LASU) can also access their admission status on the JAMB CAPS admission status-checking portal by following the steps outlined below:
- To access your LASU admission status, go to https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Enter your Jamb username and password to access your profile.
- Scroll down to the 'Check Admission Status' tab and click it.
- Choose your exam year and enter your registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, select 'Check Admission Status' to view your LASU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Lagos State University, LASU Admission List.