OOU Post UTME Screening Form - The Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) is now selling application forms for the 2023/2024 academic session Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) and Direct Entry screening exercise. The OOU post-UTME form can be purchased online. See the requirements, cut-off mark, screening schedule, and how to apply for the form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) DEGREE Programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The screening shall be conducted from Wednesday 1st November to Friday 8th November 2023. The duration for application for UTME & DE Candidates is ten (10) weeks i.e. Wednesday 2nd August 2023 to Friday 23rd October 2023.
- UTME candidates that picked the University with a minimum score of 160 in the 2023/2024 UTME results.
- Candidates who did not pick the University but with a minimum score of 160 in the 2023/2024 UTME results and are ready to change to the University as their first choice.
Direct Entry Candidates:
- Candidates with A’ Level/ OND/HND/NCE/A’LEVEL/JUPEB Results/Certificate or First Degree who had applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates who possess Diploma certificate from the University and who had applied for Direct Entry admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates with Diplomas from other approved institutions with a minimum of Upper Credit who had applied through JAMB for Direct Entry admission into the University.
2023/2024 PUTME PROPOSED EXAMINATION DATES
- Wednesday 11th October 2023
- Thursday 12th October 2023
- Friday 13th October 2023
The courses, programmes and time will be available on the screening pass.
Each eligible candidate will pay ₦2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) for the Screening Exercise only. Each candidate is required to create a profile on the school website at http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php. and then create a payment invoice. Payment can be made in any of the following ways:
- Online Payment - Go to: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and adhere to the payment guidelines
- OOU CAMPUSES – Any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of our Campuses (Ago – Iwoye, Sagamu, Ayetoro&Ibogun).
- IJEBU-ODE – Olabisi Onabanjo University Guest House, Igbeba, Ijebu-Ode.
NOTE: MAKING PAYMENT WITH THE WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL RENDER THE APPLICATION INVALID.
Visit the University Registration Website: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and complete the registration form online, thereafter printout OOU PUTME Screening Pass, one (1) week before the Screening date.
Any candidate with problems should call the following Telephone Numbers: 07011076053, 08055606475, 08055159965, 08171357576.
Each candidate should bring along the following to the venue of the screening:
- OOU PUTME Screening Pass.
- 2023/2024 UTME Result Slip.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY DOES NOT HAVE AN AGENT.
Application Deadline: Monday, 23rd October 2023.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.