OSPOLY Iree ND Full-Time Admission List - This is to inform all candidates who participated in the Osun State Polytechnic, Iree screening process that their admission status can now be checked.
How to Check OSPOLY ND Full-Time Admission List
- Go to https://www.polyiree.com/student/pre/portal/login to access the OSPOLY Iree admission portal.
- Fill in the blanks with your USERNAME and PASSWORD.
- Finally, click login and enter the information from your Notification card to view your OSPOLY Iree ND Full-Time admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the OSPOLY Iree ND full-time programmes are advised to:
- Log in to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- After accepting the admission, they should print their JAMB admission letter.
- They should keep their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a course change on the JAMB Portal if they are offered courses other than the ones they initially applied for.
How to Check OSPOLY ND Full-Time Admission List via JAMB CAPS
Alternately, prospective OSPOLY Iree students can check their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the steps outlined below:
- Go to https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Enter your Jamb username and password to access your profile.
- Scroll down to the 'Check Admission Status' tab and click it.
- Choose your exam year and enter your registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, select 'Check Admission Status' to view your OSPOLY ND Full-Time admission status.
Congratulations to everyone who made the OSPOLY Iree ND Full-Time admission list for the 2022/2023 academic year.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.