Tansian University Postgraduate Admission Form: Applications are being accepted from suitably qualified candidates for admission to Tansian University (TANU) postgraduate programmes for the academic year 2023/2024.
Table of Contents
Tansian University (TANU) Postgraduate Courses
- PGD, M.Sc. & PhD in Accountancy
- PGD, M.Sc. & PhD in Business Administration
- PGD, M.Sc. & PhD in Journalism and Media Studies
- PGD, M.Sc. & PhD in Broadcasting
- PGD, M.Sc. & PhD in Political Science
- MA. & PhD in Philosophy
- PGD, M.Sc. & PhD in Computer Science
- PGD, M.Sc. & PhD in Biochemistry
- PGD, M.Sc. & PhD in Microbiology
Postgraduate Admission Requirements at Tansian University (TANU)
Candidates for admission to any of the University's postgraduate programmes must:
- Have 5 credits in WASC, GCE, NECO, or NABTEB, including English Language and Mathematics, in no more than two sittings.
- Possess the minimum entry requirements for admission to first-degree and postgraduate programmes in their fields of study for postgraduate studies.
- Graduates from Tansian University or other recognised universities/institutions with the aforementioned qualifications.
POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA PROGRAMS
- Graduates of Tansian University or other recognised universities/institutions with a bachelor's degree with at least a third-class honours and a 2.0 GPA on a 5-point scale.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) holders with a 3.50 GPA on a five-point scale or its equivalent may be admitted. For admission to degree courses in their respective departments, candidates with professional qualifications, including HND, should have obtained pre-professional qualifications, including 5 credits in WASC, GCE O/L, or NECO to satisfy the basic University entry requirement.
- In addition to (1) or (2), candidates may be admitted in exceptional circumstances after passing any tests prescribed by the Department/Faculty.
- Candidates with qualifications considered equivalent to the above and acceptable to the University's Board of Postgraduate Studies and Senate may be admitted.
MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAMME
- Graduates of Tansian University or other recognised universities/institutions with a Bachelor's degree in relevant disciplines and at least a second-class honours grade point average of 2.50;
- Candidates with relevant Postgraduate Diplomas from Tansian University or other recognised universities/institutions with at least credit level passes and a GPA of 3.5 on a 5-point scale or 3.0 on a 4-point scale;
DOCTORATE DEGREE (PhD.) PROGRAMME
- Candidates with a Master's degree in a field relevant to the proposed areas of study are eligible for Doctorate Degree admission.
- For admission to the Ph.D. programme, candidates must have a minimum GPA of 3.5 on a 5-point scale and a GPA of 3.0 on a 4-point scale.
How to Apply for Tansian University (TANU) Postgraduate Admission Exercise
- Make the above-mentioned payment for the Application form.
- Visit www.tansianuniversity.edu.ng to access the Tansian University website.
- Go to the Postgraduate Application Form.
- Download and print the Application Form
- Complete the PG application form.
- Submit to the School of Postgraduate Studies the completed Application Form, Credentials, Bank Teller for the Application Form, and any other relevant supporting documents.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Wednesday, December 16, 2023.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL APPLICANTS
- All applicants will undergo admission screening
- The date for the Postgraduate Admission Screening will be communicated to Applicants
For further enquiries, contact through the following
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.