TASUED Admission List: This is to notify all candidates who participated in the Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) admission screening process that the management has released the 2023/2024 admission list.
Prospective students at Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) can currently access their admission status on the JAMB admission status-checking portal by following the steps outlined below:
- Go to the TASUED admission status-checking portal at https://my.tasued.edu.ng/core/auth/index.php.
- Enter your Username (which is your JAMB Reg.) and Password (which is your surname) in the required columns.
- On the ‘—Login As—’ column, select Prospective Student from the drop-down and then click Login.
- After logging in, click the ‘Admission Status’ link to access your TASUED admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Log in to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- After accepting the admission, they should print their JAMB admission letter.
- They should keep their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a course change on the JAMB Portal if they are offered courses other than the ones they initially applied for.
How to Check TASUED Admission List on JAMB CAPS
- To access your TASUED admission status, go to https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Enter your Jamb username and password to access your profile.
- Scroll down to the 'Check Admission Status' tab and click it.
- Choose your exam year and enter your registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, select 'Check Admission Status' to view your admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates who made it to the TASUED Admission List for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.