TASUED Admission List - This is to notify all candidates who participated in the Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) admission screening process that the management has released the 2022/2023 admission list.
How to Check TASUED Admission List
Prospective students at Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) can currently access their admission status on the JAMB admission status-checking portal by following the steps outlined below:
- Go to the TASUED admission status-checking portal at https://my.tasued.edu.ng/core/auth/index.php.
- Enter your Username (which is your JAMB Reg.) and Password (which is your surname) in the required columns.
- On the ‘—Login As—’ column, select Prospective Student from the drop-down and then click Login.
- After logging in, click the ‘Admission Status’ link to access your TASUED admission status.
Alternatively, the Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status-checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your TASUED admission status, go to https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Enter your Jamb username and password to access your profile.
- Scroll down to the 'Check Admission Status' tab and click it.
- Choose your exam year and enter your registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, select 'Check Admission Status' to view your admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Log in to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- After accepting the admission, they should print their JAMB admission letter.
- They should keep their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a course change on the JAMB Portal if they are offered courses other than the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the TASUED admission list.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.
Post a Comment