TASUED Supplementary Post UTME / DE Form - The Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) administration has begun selling its post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Form for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The application form for the Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) Post-UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise for the 2023/2024 academic session is now available. Candidates who are interested and qualified are encouraged to apply on the university's admissions page.
Candidates Eligible for TASUED Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise
- UTME Candidates who selected TASUED as their first/second choice institution or who are seeking a change of institution to TASUED through JAMB and scored at least 140 in the 2023 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualifications who chose TASUED as their first/second choice institution or who wish to change institutions through JAMB and have obtained a 2023 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NOTE: Only applicants who have selected or changed to Tai Solarin University of Education via JAMB and whose information appears on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
All candidates must meet the specific 'O' level requirements for the program they are applying for. Before filling out the online Application Form, please download and carefully study the University Degree Brochure to understand the O' level requirements for your desired course.
How to Apply for the TASUED Post-UTME Exercise
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Monday, 31st July 2023, and closes on Friday, 15th September 2023.
- Candidates should apply online via the TASUED Admission portal at https://my.tasued.edu.ng/admission.
- Each candidate is required to make the payment of ₦2,000 for the screening exercise payable online with either Master card or VISA ATM card. (Please print out your receipt after payment)
- Candidates are required to fill out and submit the online Application Form with all required information. All applicants must submit and verify their O’level results using the University's Online Result Verification System (ORVS). (Before completing the online Application Form, please download and read the University Degree Brochure and carefully study the O’Level requirements for the course applied for.)
- Print the Screening Slip, which includes your colour passport photograph as well as screening information. For the screening exercise, the printed slip will serve as the candidate's identification/admission card.
It should be noted that any candidate who provides incorrect or false information will have their application rejected and will be disqualified.
TASUED Supplementary Post UTME and DE Screening Exercise Date
All UTME/DE applicants will be screened from Tuesday, 19th to Friday 22nd September, 2023, at the University's Main Campus. Participation in the screening process is a requirement for admission to the Tai Solarin University of Education.
Candidates should prepare for the screening process by bringing the following items:
- Colour printout of the online Screening Form
- JAMB Original Examination Notification of Result Slip or Direct Entry Registration Slip
- Screening Slip and Receipt
- Cell phones (GSM, CDMA, etc.) and other electronic devices are not permitted at the screening location.
- Candidates should arrive at the screening location an hour before the exercise begins.
- The screening results should be checked on the Admission portal twenty-four hours (24 hrs) after the screening.
All screening-related correspondence should be sent to [email protected] or addressed to the Admissions Officer at the University Main Campus, Ijagun, P.M.B. 2118, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State. Phone number: 08065426227 (during office hours only)
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.