UNILAG Direct Entry Admission Form: This is to inform the general public that registration for the University of Lagos (UNILAG) ONLINE DIRECT ENTRY SCREENING EXERCISE for admission into ALL COURSES for the 2023/2024 academic year will begin on Monday, September 11th, and will end on Friday, September 22nd, 2023.
Candidates Eligible for UNILAG Direct Entry Screening
Candidates who chose the University of Lagos in JAMB’s 2023/2024 Direct Entry (DE) application are eligible. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
Candidates must also fulfil all O/level and DE requirements for the course of choice as advertised by JAMB.
- Candidates who are under the age of sixteen (16) as of October 31, 2023, are ineligible and should not apply.
- Candidates who do not participate in the Online Screening will be disqualified from admission.
- Former University students whose admissions were withdrawn due to poor academic performance or absence status could reapply with the condition that the new admission be for a different program/course than the previous program/course.
- Any student who has been expelled from the University will not be admitted again.
- The University has a zero-tolerance policy for drug abuse and will therefore deny admission to newly admitted students who test positive for drug use whenever the University administers the test, whether before or after registration.
How to Apply for UNILAG Direct Entry Screening Exercise
SCREENING FEE - ₦2000
Candidates who meet the requirements should visit the University's website at www.unilag.edu.ng. Then, proceed as follows:
- Select Admissions.
- Select Direct Entry (DE) Application
- Log in using your JAMB registration number as the username and your surname in lowercase as the password.
- Create and print payment advice
- To make a payment, go to any commercial bank or pay online.
- Return to the University portal to finish filling out the screening form.
- Upload your O'Level and A'Level results (First Degree, HND, OND, SDA, JUPEB, Cambridge A'Level, NCE, NFLV DIP, MUSON DIP, ABRSM, Trinity College London, Baccalaureate, DELF/DALF).
- Print the Direct Entry e-registration slip.
UNILAG Direct Entry applicants must submit photocopies of the following documents to the Admissions Office, Senate House, University of Lagos, first floor;
- JAMB Direct Entry applications,
- Completed online registration forms and
- Other required credentials.
Applicants should keep in mind that the deadline for submissions is Friday, September 22nd, 2023.
For more information, please contact [email protected] or call 08182716045, 07043359831, 07026079596, or 09058702877.
Candidates should strictly follow the guidelines and seek clarification as needed.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.